Thunderstorm (normal Length)

So this is at my Hut aswell but its me, my Brother, my step sis, my second step sis, my step mom and my father.

So it was around 11 in the morning and we had just ate breakfast. So we decided "lets go swimming!" so i put my swimming clothes in A bag with A towel aswell as clothes to change in to when we are done.

So After about 5-10 minutes later we arrive at the Beach. Not many People are there, maybe 10? So we find A spot to sit and i go change in the warderobes they have there. And we go swim and play and All that. When eventually we hear thunder in the distance. We decide to change and leave, so we do that. When we get home and put the swimming clothes away we atay in the Hut for A bit and my step mom told me to go shower. So i do that and one of my cats Come though the flipping window and i Pet her and guess what? She leaves. So i get in the shower and hear more thunder, but i dont think much of it untill it starts raining. Like, you can barely see out there.

I finish my shower and get out and more thunder, and After A bit i see A lightning struck out the batroom window. I get dressed and exit the bathroom. Me and my siblings ( minus the youngest one of my step sisters, she was with A friend) go to our Hut. No thunder but lots of Rain so we grabbed an umbrella and run over to our Hut.

An hour later we decide we wanna go jump on the trampoline in the Rain, so we put on oversized t-shirts and shorts and run out and jump for about 20 minutes. I accidentaly crash into my Brother and my lip started bleeding so i decide to go in to the Main Hut, whilst the other two go into our Hut.  I go sit down and the weather continues like that.

After about 30-45 minutes my sister comes in and is very exited. She Shows us A video of her catching lightining on video. It was A pretty good footage actually.

The weather stops After we have ate dinner at about 17:30 ( 5:30 pm) and my father check an app he has that Shows how much lighting struck. In just an hour lightning had struck about 11,000 times right nearby.

×°[wordcount: 423]°×

my rants/storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें