Completed story, chapters 1-13 and epilogue.

It's Raining, Mr. Blackbourne.

Part 1.

Outside the window, a downpour of rain started to spit down. The grey clouds seeming downcast. It was going to shower hard soon.
And I want to be inside when that happens.
The route we were taking seemed familiar to me as we drove down the long stretch of road.
I couldn't help but glance over at his handsome face. His presence, just mere centimetres away from me, held a magnetic aura that I couldn't escape. The short-cropped brown hair, the high cheekbones that were framed by the elegant glasses over his eyes. His grey suit, partnered with a red tie, fit his slim, yet toned, body perfectly. That's Mr. Blackbourne. Magnetic. Elegant.
Perfect.
The silence was calming, yet slightly awkward. I didn't know how to approach him with these feelings growing insanely fast in my chest. Not only the boys had all chipped away pieces of my heart, but Mr. Blackbourne has as well. It hurts. A lot. I want to show him.
I just don't know how. I wish I did.
But if I do anything, I don't know how he will respond to me. Would he push me away, or welcome me closer. What do I do?
"You are awfully quiet, Miss Sorenson," he said, looking over, "Is something the matter?" It's as if he read my mind. My finger raised to my lip and I looked away from his stone-hard gaze,
"I'm...I...uh, I'm fine. It's nothing." I could practically hear the disappointment exude his body at my stammered answer. He probably felt that I didn't trust him, like he keeps wanting me too.
But I do. I trust him with all I have. I'm just extremely nervous.
The car was steered off the road and parked at the side. In the middle of the highway. Alone. With Mr. Blackbourne. Did he run out of fuel? Why did he park here? Surely this wasn't our destination.
As I contemplated the situation, I didn't even realise that he had jumped out of his seat and shut the door behind him. I watched as he walked around the front of the car, and opened my door. I sat there frozen. What was he doing?
"Get out, Miss Sorenson." The command in his voice caused me to immediately unbuckle my seatbelt and jump out. He shut the door behind me and grabbed my hand, bringing me to the boot of the car. Is he angry at me? Why were his eyebrows burrowed firmly and his eyes unreadable. I can't decipher his feelings.
"Sit here. Now." He said, indicating to the car. My cheeks hot, yet wet from the light rain, burned as I used my arms to hoist myself up. Just as I found comfort in my position that I wouldn't fall off, I began to slide down. The thin material of the skirt and the wet rainwater made it hard to be in a firm position. The skirt rode up my hips as I slid down. Mr. Blackbourne caught me at my waist just as I was about to collide with his chest. We were so close that I could feel his warm, steady breath, unlike mine, which was erratic.
"Tell me the truth, Miss Sorenson." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine as more raindrops coated our skin. My mind was so fogged that I had no idea what he was talking about.
"Pardon?" My voice was more husky, and sounded unfamiliar to my own ears.
"Are you uncomfortable around me?" He breathed on my neck. He sounded just as affected as I was.
"No. I...I just..."
"You just what?" He kept one hand with a firm grip on my waist and brought the other to my chin, bringing my eyes up to look into his.
I moved my lips but no words could describe how I was feeling.
So I did something much more bold than I ever have been before. I summoned much courage and took hold of his tie, at the spot where his chest was. I leaned forward and pulled him close to me bringing his chest flush with mine. His eyes flashed withe surprise.
Tightening my grip, I brought him all the way, and placed my lips gently on his, my eyes instinctively closing. It was difficult because the rain, which was falling harder now, made it slippery. I pulled back, my grip on his tie loosening.
"I can't explain...I-"
He didn't let me finish. His mouth came crushing down on mine as he placed both hands on my waist, keeping me close. My eyes closed and all I felt was Mr. Blackbourne and rain. I smelt his spring soap, felt the warm skin on his neck, slick with water, and tasted the salt from the rain on his lips. He controlled me, directing the kiss slow, yet steamy. I fists my hands in his hair, rewarded with a deep groan that emanated from his throat. Gasping for air, I opened the my lips a little more. He followed me, leaning more forward and holding me in a way that was bruising. I felt the slip of his tongue at my lip, almost as if asking a question. May I? I let him in. Wanting him in. Every way possible.
His hands travelled down, sliding down the fabric of my shirt and skirt. Tingles of pleasure exploded on my skin, making me moan loudly into him. I almost felt him smile , enjoying my response. His hands gripped my upper thighs, lifting them up off the boot of the car,
"Put your legs around me." He whispered in my mouth, bringing his lips around my face; sucking and kissing the rain on my skin. I wrapped my legs around his hips tight at his command and revelled in the feeling of his lips suckling down my neck. My hands gripped his shoulders as my neck fell back, my lips open in the ecstasy of the pleasurable kisses he placed on my neck. I put my arms underneath his, gripping at his white shirt that was soaked, holding onto the strong muscle.
"Mr. Blackbourne..." I trailed off, loving the way he affected my body.
Then he did what I never thought he would do.
He bit me.