Riansh Os-when you marry your bestfriend

Random one!

A/N: Riddhima and vansh are best friends since 8 years. They know each and every detail about each other. Their parents have got them married now because people started questioning their relationship.

Let's start with the os:

It was riansh's marriage day. It's bidai time. Riddhima is crying hugging everyone while vansh is cleaning his sweat from his forehead. Soon they both sit in car and aryan(vansh's brother) started driving. Riddhima was looking outside the window and was crying silently. Vansh noticed this.

Vansh: why are you crying!

Riddhima: because you ate my chocolate.

Vansh: what?? When!!

Riddhima: idiot..I am leaving my house so why will I not cry.

Vansh: I am your husband now..stop calling me idiot!

Riddhima: why will I stop calling you idiot..never ever!

Aryan: stop fighting you both please. We have reached home.

Riddhima and vansh gave angry glares to each other and stepped out of the car. Uma did their aarti. Riddhima kicked the vessel full of rice and came inside dipping her feet in kumkum and imprinting her footprints. She dipped her hands in haldi and imprinted them on wall. Siya and Ishani takes her to vansh's room.

Siya: bhabhi see your new room!

Riddhima: I have seen this room more than 1000 times. What is there to see in it now.

Siya and Ishani laughed at her. Ishani covered her face with veil.

Riddhima: what are you doing Ishani!!

Ishani: are bhabhi.. first night!

Saying so they both went out to collect money from vansh. Sleepy vansh came.

Ishani &siya: give us money!

Vansh: yaha meri barbaadi hogayi aur tumhe paise chaiye!

Ishani: bhai..it's a ritual!

Vansh: fine! I want to sleep. Take it.

He gave them money and went inside the room and locked it. He glanced at Riddhima who was sitting under veil.

Vansh: change your clothes..I am sleepy.

Riddhima(lifting up her veil): what the hell! First night is very special for a girl vansh. You didn't even lift up my veil.

Vansh: I have your this rubbish face one crore times. Why to lift the veil for it.

Riddhima: rubbish face(angry)

She throws a pillow at him. He runs to washroom. He comes after changing and sees that Riddhima has also changed into nightsuit. Vansh comes and sits on the bed.

Riddhima: are you going to sleep on the bed with me..

Vansh: do you think I will sleep somewhere else!

Riddhima: oh god now I have to listen your snoring! You will disturbed me whole night!

Vansh: huh..I snore!!

Riddhima: yes!

Vansh: then it's your problem. I will sleep here only!

He lays down. She makes an annoying face and lays beside him switching off the lights. Next morning Vansh wakes up and finds Riddhima sleeping.

Vansh: pure saal bhi so sakti hai ye ladki(she can even for full year)

He goes and takes bath. He comes out and sees Riddhima switching off the alarm clock and sleeping again. He goes to her.