Chapter 23

Hey guys!

How are you all?

Enjoying book so far?

Spam....

Let's start...

Sid fell asleep on ground only, his head resting on bed on Avu's hand. Jai and other group members were watching the scene from the outside, Jai had tears in his eyes as he saw Sid caring for his sister. No one noticed Sid's wound which was covered with blood already. Jai told other friends to let them rest for while and they all went in their respective rooms, but no one could forget what happened and kept thinking about it.

It was almost evening. Avu opened her slightly, her head pounded in pain, she was in shock for while seeing the surrounding but then she remembered how she panicked and Sid comforted her.

She realized Sid is still holding her hand and sleeping on it. She slightly caressed his other cheek with her other hand as a tear escaped from her eyes realizing he took care of her that much that he forgot to think about his own wound. She saw dry tears with dry blood on his cheek which made her heart ache more. She blamed herself for it.

She kissed his forehead not moving much so that he doesn't wake up. As she saw the wound again she cursed herself for hurting him. He was so innocent and she was so impure.

“I am sorry Maddoo, its all my fault. How can I think you as that moron... How can I hit you with my own hands... How can I hurt you? I don't deserve you in any way! But my heart it wants to cherish you, I can't see you in this condition. I can't believe I made you cry! I am so bad right? I am sorry! I am really really sorry!

You know when you kissed me I felt like I am dreaming, your lips felt so good on mine... When I felt you pulling away I don't know what gotten into me, I pulled you in. I wanted to kiss you so badly. For a moment I really forgot my all pain, everything I go through vanished for those moments which made my heart flutter, my body shiver, and I longed for you that moment. I forgot I was not worth it! I promised myself I would stay away from you as much as possible, But sometimes nothing goes as we think. Maybe even destiny don't want us to separate. Even destiny is against me...!” Avu said still caressing his cheek and chuckled in sarcasm. A sad chuckle!

She slightly took her hand from him and got up placing his head carefully on bed, obviously she was not strong enough to put him on bed. She came back with first aid kit and slightly cleaned his wound.

“But you are with me right?” She said again with tears in her eyes as she was cleaning his wound. It was hurting her thinking about the pain of the wound, how much it would be burning him. Was he crying for her? That was the question which was roaming in her mind.

She was about to get up and go when she felt someone holding her hand, she saw Sid was now awake and holding her hand. He got up and hold her other hand too.

“Avu I... I.. I... Am sorry, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have kissed you. I really crossed my limits and see... I promise I will do that again.” Sid said as guilt was evident in his voice.

“Sid please don't say that. It's all my fault and that kiss was just heat of moment OK. Please don't feel guilty.” Avu said.

“But still... You got panicked because of me... If something would've happened to you or you would have hurt yourself then? I can never forgive myself for what I did.” Sid said.

“But I didn't... Infact I hurt you...” She said touching a wound and he gasped. Does it hurt?” Avu asked.

“Not more than my heart.” He said directly looking in her eyes. Avu closed her eyes to avoid contact. She left his hands and started to go out from his room.

But suddenly she stopped and looked back... She herself didn't knew what gotten into her to ask him that... “Do you love me?” She asked looking straight in his eyes as his eyes bulged out in shock.

“I... I... Don...” Sid stuttered as he was about to lie but Avneet cut him...

“Please don't lie, tell me the truth. It's really important for me to know.” She said slowly. She wanted him to say no... But her heart wanted to heart yes. But at that time she wanted to hear no for the first time in her life.

Sid looked down as he couldn't say anything. Avu understood what he meant by it.

“You do...” Avu muttered and sighed.

“Avni listen to me... I didn't wanted to... But we can't control love right. It's a feeling. I am so sorry. Please don't break friendship with me. You mean the world to me. I promise I will control my feelings and will stay far away from you and I will never touch you without your permission... Please don't break our friendship.”  He literally begged her. It was not new bold Sid saying, it was old weak Sid whom he had behind his monstrous look. It was her Sid saying all these things to her.

“I know you will feel uncomfortable with me, after knowing this. You will hate me right. Its all my fault! I hate myself for this... I hate myself for hurting you, touching you without your permission.” Sid said as tears roll down from his eyes and Avu's too.

She took some steps forward and stand near him. She took his one hand and put on her waistline, just there where he touched she got panicked. She took his other hand put on other side of her waist and closed her eyes.

“Avu... Avi... What... Are you doing?” Sid asked in shock and he was scared if she again panics.

“I am feeling you on me... So next time I look at myself I remember you not anyone else. Just you... I don't want to feel disgusting about me anymore. Can you stay like this for while?” She opened her eyes and looks straight in his eyes and said it. Sid noticed pain in his eyes. He could just nod.

Hey guys!

How was the chapter?

Best part of chapter?

Worst part of chapter?

What do you think will happen next?

Keep streaming 'Hone laga tumse pyaar'

Target: 125+ comments

Love you guys! 💘💘