Our Terms

This chapter is for all those individuals & communities who wish to affiliate with us!

Yes, we are currently open for affiliations & the following are the terms you or your community needs to follow in order to affiliate with us.

☾☽

REQUIREMENTS

In order to be one of our affiliates, the community/individual has to meet all of the following requirement.

⇴ The main account should have a minimum of 200 followers.

⇴ The community/individual must be an active one.

⇴ The main account should at least have two on-going projects (will be considered if it's one on-going & one completed project too). That is, excluding the hiring book & affiliation book.

⇴ The Community or individual has to follow the Terms of Guidelines of both Wattpad & Discord (that is, if they have a base in Discord too).

⇴ We will not be affiliating with communities/individuals who have had bad blood for issues like plagiarism, discrimination, etc. 

☾☽

CONDITIONS

⇴ Your Community/main account needs to give this account a follow.

All of our projects needs to be added to your reading list.

⇴ A shout out needs to be given on affiliation with the link to our Hiring Book. Also, whenever we launch a new project, you'll be asked to give us a shout out. However, we only ask for maximum 3 shout outs per month (The affiliation shout out doesn't count).

⇴ You are to mention us in your bio as your affiliate or add us to your affiliation book.

⇴ If going on hiatus, we should be informed. The same goes for changing usernames.
If the said hiatus lasts for more than 2 months, the affiliation contract will be terminated; you're free to apply again, once back from hiatus!

⇴ Communities or Individuals are to respond to our DMs. You'll have a week at max to do so. Be it an active check, a request for a shout out or an event invitation. Also, please note that community related topics must not be discussed in the founder's or co-founder's DMs. They will be rejected. Kindly stick to our community account solely.

⇴ If any requests for shout outs need to be proposed, kindly do it through the DMs of this account. Requesting them elsewhere will be either be ignored, or just will go unseen (like through Discord Servers, DMs of the founder, etc). 

⇴ A representative of the community (along with any number of your members who wish to join. Anyone & everyone is welcome) are supposed to be in our Discord Public Server (link in bio).

⇴ Follow all the rules ( ͡⚆ل͜ ͡⚆) 

⇴ Violation of any of our terms mentioned above will lead to unaffiliation :)

⇴ We will be unaffiliating with communities/individuals if they follow mal means such as plagiarism, disrespect, etc.

☾☽

And yes! We will do the same, too!