Dancing Always Helps

Andy had become super stressed out from today. It had been one of the busiest days of his whole life being manager. He had completely been drained away and banged his head on his desk out as he felt all his energy leaving his body.

He really needed something that could lighten the mood - and knew exactly what to do. He waited for everyone to go home, so it would be nice and quiet. Walked downstairs and saw Val attending to some paperwork.

"Val I'm going to need this area for a bit."
Val turned around and drooped her shoulders as she turned to the other workers and ordered them out, while Andy still waltzed down the stairs.

"Thanks Val, I'll make sure it stays exactly as it is this time, I promise."

"You better."
Val smiled as she dropped an old boombox, disappearing herself, as Andy pressed a couple buttons. Making rhythms and beats spill out of the box. Andy pulled off his jacket as he started to move to the beat. He swung his arms side to side and tapped his feet with passion. He twisted and twirled around the room, getting completely into the vibes, pretending to play guitar as he kicked over empty boxes. While he was in dancing mode a silent pair of footsteps creaked down the stairs. Andy spun around in pizzazz, stopping right in front of the character standing at the stairs, looking at him. Andy locked eyes right onto Darryl who had caught him dancing alone in the warehouse.

Andy froze, stepping over and turning off the music, awkwardly smiling as he stood still.

"Oh Darryl hey! why are you still here?"
Andy chuckled as he began to rub his neck.

"I had to grab something... why are you still here?"
Darryl asked back, touching the warehouse floor and walking closer to Andy.

"Um well I um had Uuh to grab something and someone played some music and"-
Andy laughed at himself, dragging his eyes all over the ground, when suddenly the music started playing again. Andy looked over and saw Darryl by the boombox, bopping up and down to the beat. Andy smiled genuinely as he starting to jump to the music as well. And as soon as they saw each other they were both dancing together, forgetting about everything else and just having a fake music jam, lip syncing to the lyrics and pretending to play the instruments. Andy looked up at Darryl with happiness, seeing him get deeper into the music than him.

Eventually the song ended and both Darryl and Andy were exhausted from all the moving around and singing. They both had now moved to the staircase, enjoying a delicious golden gaytime that Darryl got for them both.

"Hey Darryl."
Andy spoke up, holding his now melting ice cream. Darryl looked over to him, still eating his ice cream..

"Thanks... this was fun."
Darryl smile, holding up his hand as he formed it into a fist. Andy smiled back, holding up his hand and bumping his with Darryl's. Darryl patted Andy's shoulder, looking out at the empty warehouse.

"It was fun, dancing with you."