𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 : 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗

𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 | 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚒𝚏 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 |

𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙴𝙻 𝙲𝙰𝙴𝚂𝙰𝚁 - 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚃𝙲𝙰𝚁

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔

𝒊'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔

𝒊'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓."

"

RUN. As soon as the young Jewish lad learned that the Italian gang leader was inside the distillery to discuss business with his boss, he knew he had to do something, which meant going to Primrose Hill and warning Mercedes. Alfie Solomons had changed his life from that of a street rat to that of someone who could put food on the table. But his loyalty to him was beginning to wane. The truce between the Italians and Jews would put Mercedes de Silva in a tight, dangerous spot. They raised the flags against the Peaky Blinders and that includes the de Silva woman. Though, he doubts that Alfie would actually let Sabini harm her but no one really knows what is going through inside that Italian's head—everything could change with a snap of fingers and in a blink of an eye. Mercedes and Soledad de Silva would be both collateral damage to the coming war.

Noah frantically scanned his surroundings, wary of any Jewish men who worked for Alfie Solomons. When he arrived at the London train station, he immediately purchased a ticket to Primrose Hill. As luck would have it, the train would arrive in just a few minutes, allowing the panic that had built up inside him to subside. The sooner he'd warn Mercy, the sooner she'd be wrapped in cotton wool alongside her sister.

A loud sigh escaped his lips as he sat down, he harshly brushed his hands against his face before leaning the side of his head on the closed window. The train hasn't moved yet because they were waiting to fill all the empty seats. "Where ta fuck are ya goin, pretty boy?" Noah's head shot up as he noticed the two men in aprons standing directly in front of him.