~12~

The four Gryffindor boys got back into their dorm after dinner but Peter's bed was covered in clothes he had folded to put away so he perched on the end of Sirius'

"Ew Pete. Get off my bed before you give it the Black Plague." The dramatic bit shrieked which made Peter stand up but wear a look of confusion. "Black plague? Shouldn't that be from you?" He asked which made the boy paused for a moment. "Touché." He replied with a shrug.

"It's a full moon this week." James reminded the tall boy who had just collapsed on his bed. "Don't remind me about it." He replied with a sigh. "Don't worry Moony. We'll be there with you." Sirius comforted.

"I don't see how watching a dog try and twerk helps me with claws growing out of my hands." He replied which made Sirius gasp and the other boys chuckle.

"Pete, we almost forgot about that prank on Snivellus!" James exclaimed which made them jump up and hurry out of the dorm, leaving Sirius and Remus alone.

Remus leaned over his bed to grab a book from under his bed and started to flick through until he found the one with a fold at the corner, his brown eyes scanning the words printed on the paper.

Sirius watched from the bed beside them as he occasionally clenched his jaw as he read the book and chew on the end of the pencil he was using to annotate the text. Watching how he would sometimes shake his head which would allow strands of his chestnut hair to fall perfectly in place. How each scar across his face had been thoughtfully placed as if placed by an angel.

Sirius' fingernails dug into the palm of his clenched hand as he watched Remus scratch the back of his neck which made the bottom of his jumper lift up slightly.

Sirius could no longer hold himself back and he jumped forward onto the boy's bed, knocking the book out of his hands and into the floor. He pulled on the neckline of his jumper as they pressed their lips together.

He could taste sweet chocolate and mint as their kiss continued on, occasionally pulling away for air. They soon went back to their lips touching, Remus' hands wrapped around the boy's neck.

Remus had become intoxicated by the pureblood boy. Addicted to his scent of cigarettes and sugar which was signature to the pure-blood boy.

At that moment, the door to the dormitory swung open and the messy-haired boy ran in. "Filch caught-" He paused when he looked over to see the boys who were no longer kissing but were still holding on to each other.

"I knew something was happening with you two!" James exclaimed before jumping up and down excitedly. He then realised something. "I should leave you two alone." He then left the dorm, closing the door behind him.

"Use protection!" James shouted through the wooden door which made Remus roll his eyes and Sirius snicker before their lips touched again.

-☘︎︎-

This is quite short but I felt like this book deserved a Wolfstar chapter

Love
Emma xx