painting

13
CHRIS POV

i was brought out of my trance by the opening of the front door, and left my doodling book on my desk before going downstairs.

pj had brought back a bag full of delicious goodies which i always like eating with him during our twitter sessions, and he also plopped down several cardboard boxes with glitter, paint and other decorations inside them.

'okay, can you help me paint?' he asked, rolling his sleeves up and chucking me my loose painting shirt for me to change into (i keep it in a box with my art supplies).

'what are you going to change into then?' i asked.

'i'll just wear this totoro apron i just bought,' he said, putting it over his head.

i always liked how cute things looked when he wore them, compared to me where everything just looks like a potato sack.

according to pj, he wanted to paint a rocket ship, something for a space themed film idea he had in his mind.

He always turns his dreams into a reality, and for me, being able to lend him a hand in making those passions a success makes me feel fulfilled inside too.

after several hours of sticking and painting, we had finished it.

'it's- it's a masterpiece!' pj exclaimed, jumping up and examining the completed product from all sides while excitedly admiring our teamwork skills.

'yeah, it is!' i agreed.

'let's leave it to dry then, let's go shower and then watch an episode of adventure time.' he suggested.

'sure!'

'well, i'll go up to your room for a bit, since i left my watch inside there yesterday.'

i absentmindedly said yes, and it was only when pj was out of sight that i remembered what i placed wide open on my desk.

and so i sprinted all the way past pj, and stood in front while blocking the entrance to my bedroom.

i had to come up with a reasonable excuse, mind you pj was already looking at me like i was some kind of hysterical hamster.

'wait! i need to change first!'

A/N

thanks for reading~ - K