5

I hope he buys you flowers
I hope he holds your hand
Give you all his hours
When he has the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause I remember how much you loved to dance
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your girl
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your girl

Pov Karina

I felt like crap, all the moments I lived with Winter played in my head like little movies, movies that will never have a sequel. To this day I didn't know what had happened, and even Giselle didn't want to tell me what happened. The only thing I remember was seeing Winter leave with Jake and me running to Giselle's house, otherwise I don't remember anything else.

Since the day Winter broke up with me, I've never seen her again. I didn't even see Jake anymore, but he didn't interest me, the only one that interested me was her. I miss her, and every day I wonder why I was so dumb... even though I don't know the reason for our breakup. Since she left me I have never left my apartment, I have never left my room, and I have never seen the light of day again. Every day I end up drunk and full of cuts due to the shards all over my house.

Every day I wish Winter were with me, but unfortunately that will never happen again. I was drinking the last bottle I had brought to my room when my doorbell rang. I grunted at the noise and got up dizzy. I staggered to the door, and when I opened it I was confused.

- Who is this woman, Giselle?

- One of the culprits in your breakup. -She said and my head started to hurt. -You've been drinking again and again, right?

- And what do you have to do with it?

- Nothing, let's enter Jade. -She spoke and the girl entered with her.

- But what the hell is this, entering my house without my permission?

- Shut up and sit down, she has things to tell you. -Giselle spoke and I looked at them.

I staggered to the sofa and then sat down.

- She is in no condition to speak

- She may be drunk, but she thinks. -Giselle spoke. -Speak, she needs to hear

- Karina... the night at the bar, we had sex. -The girl spoke and I looked at her.

- It must have been a good sex

- KARINA. -Giselle spoke and stood up. -Let's wake up young lady. -She said and pulled me upstairs.

She took me to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

- Goes into

- I won't go in

- Stop being a child. -She said and pushed me into the bathtub.

- THE WATER IS COLD

- It's a good sign. -She said and I mumbled.

After being in the water for some time she turned it off.

- I will get sick

- Shut up. -She removed my clothes and then ran out of the bathroom.

After a while she came back with a change of clothes and dressed me.

I noticed that the headaches passed and I could no longer see things going round. We went back to the living room and the girl was still there.

- She's more awake now. -Giselle spoke and the girl waved with the head. -Well, you can talk again.

- As I was saying, you and I had sex that night at the bar. -The girl spoke and I opened my eyes wide. -The worst thing I said is that I was hired to seduce you and have sex with you. -She spoke and I stopped to think.