Chapter 1

[Irredessa Lynn]

So you probably know that my dad is Zak Bagans host of Ghost Adventures. Let's keep that a secret from my friends ok. This can be our little secret. Do you promise to keep it a secret? 

Good. I have to go to school now.

[Third person]

Irredessa arrived at school and her best friend Addison says, " Irredessa are you sure your dad is not Zak Bagans, Host of the show Ghost Adventures."

" Yes Addie I am Definitely sure he is not Zak Bagans, host of the show Ghost Adventures. I think I would know if my dad was Zak Bagans. " Irredessa answers to cover up the truth.

Halfway through school Irredessa gets called to the office. She goes to the office only to see her father standing in the office. She runs up to him and hugs him. " Daddy, your back from your lock down in Oregon.  When did you get back home. "

" Yesterday, I wanted to surprise you Dessa Lynn. " Zak answers.

" Well you did." Irredessa Lynn says.

" Do you want to stay here or hang out with Aaron and Nick and I. " Zak asks.

" You and Uncle Aaron and Uncle Nick. " Irredessa replies.

Zak smiles and they walk out the door after signing Irredessa out early.  They go home and Aaron tackles Irredessa.  " Dessy,  how's my favorite niece. "

" Squished!" Irredessa says.