22.

Pov. Y/n

I woke up due to a loud noice. I open my eyes. I see Ranboo by his desk seeming have dropped something. "Shit." He says to himself.

"What are you doing?" He must have forgotten that I'm here because he flinched when I spoke. "Oh shit. I'm sorry did I wake you?" I sat up. "Yeah but it's fine." I smiled and looked at my phone. "Why are you awake already?" He sat down next to me. "My sleeping schedule is kinda messed up." He says rubbing his neck. "Oh... That sucks." He waves it off. "I'm used to it by now." He gives me  soft smile which I return.

"So you gonna talk to Wilbur later?". I look up at his face. "Huh?". "You know what I mean." I sigh.

"I should..." He nods. "It's just..." I let another sigh out. Ranboo gives me a worried smile. "I told you. No way he has no feelings for you." I slightly shack my head. "Thats not all I'm worried about." The blond furrowed  his eyebrow. "How will I tell him?" I bit the inside of my lip while playing with the rim of the blanket. "Didn't you have a boyfriend before?" "Yes..." Just the thought of Jared makes me feel sick. "It's different." I think of the feelings I have when I'm with Wilbur. I can't help but smile. "God know I'm no expert for love but you seam to really like him."

"Yeah I do." "Then tell him! God damit." Ranboo chuckles. I take a deep breath. "I'll. I say smiling. "Good!" I give him a short hug.

"Why the hell are you yelling?" Tubbo comes down and sits next to us. "I convinced y/N to finally confess to Wilbur." "Good. And don't chicken out!" Tubbo says with a threatening look on his face. "I won't." I hope I won't...

We talked about some other stuff and I help Ranboo with editing a part for his new Video. We ate lunch together and then I got off to the train station to drive back to Brighton.

I get on the train and pull my phone up to text Wilbur.

Is your offer to pick me up still open?

I wait a moment for a reply.

Ofc. When are you gonna be there?

In like 45 min.

Will be there.

Thanks :D

Any time :)

I put my phone back in my pocket and take my headphones in to listen to some music while preparing for what I'm about to do.

Okay how do you tell someone about yours feelings...?