-11-

When Peter alarm went off, he saw that it was Saturday.

"Fri, why do I have the alarm on?" He groaned. "It's 7 am, why are you torturing me?" He asked.

"Sorry, Peter, but you didn't tell me you didn't need it, so it was by default" AI replied. "Today is Saturday, there is no school today, but next week you are having a test that will be organised by Stark Industries" Friday continued. "At the moment, everyone except Tony, Mr. Barnes and Dr.Banner are asleep, but will wake up in approximately 30 minutes.

"Okay, I got it" Peter replied and stood up, noticing that Bucky wasn't there. "Where is Bucky?" He asked.

"Mr Barnes left your room 3 hours ago and went to his room"

"Mkay" Peter nodded his head and went to the bathroom.

He had a shower and brushed his teeth. Then Peter went to find something to wear while brushing his wet hair. Teenager decided to stop on some black sweatpants and a black hoodie with an white "E=mc^2" print. Peter jumped into his converse and headed to the kitchen to grab a bite. Today, thankfully, there were no nightmares, as far as he remembered.

Kitchen, thankfully, was empty. So Peter started making eggs for him and Tony. For himself he made with the yolk still runny and for Tony it was scrambled. Then h made a couple of toasts with orange jam and two big cups of coffee.

"Is Tony up?" He addressed to AI, pouring apple and orange juices in glasses.

"Yes, he is, and I have already said to head your way"

"Thank you love" Peter smiled and sat down, starting to bite on his toast.

A minute later Tony's steps were heard and the man came into the kitchen, ruffing Peters hair in the process as he sat up.

"Mmmm" he groaned. "I adore you, kid" he said whispering, as if he was telling his biggest secret.

"I can stand you too" Peter laughed in response, which caused a piece of paper fly at him, but Peter caught it with his mouth. "Mmm, really is delicious" and both Tony's and Peters laughter was heard all across th floor.

When the finished eating, Tony stood up to wake dishes and Peter took the cups of coffee in the living room to put them onto the coffee table. In the room were Steve, Natasha, Clint, Scott, Wanda, Vision and Rodey.

"Oh, hello, Colonel Rhodes. I didn't expect to see you here today!" Peter lightened up, seeing his acquaintance.

"Hi, kid, what's new?" He asked, smiling at the boy next to him.

"Well, I started my studies, but only for a day, because I needed to make 3 surgeries. All of them took about an hour each, but I needed to prep up a lot, so yeah" Peter told the news shortly. "Oh, when Stank hears you are here, he's gonna love it!" Peter jumped a bit a ran towards the kitchen.

"What's up kid?" Tony slightly laughed. " Why do much energy?"

"Colonel Rhodes is here!" Peter exclamed, looking at Tony, who lightened up at that news too.

"Great! Let's go! Did you get the coffee?" He asked, going to the living room.

"Yeah, it's all there, now, c'mon" Peter tookTony but his wrist and started to walk a bit faster.

"Hey Rhodes" Tony greeted and hugged the man in front of him. "How's everything?" He asked.

"As usual, interested in your and spider's suits" Rhodes sighed and sat back down.

Tony and Peter sat on one of the couches for two and took their cups, slowly drinking coffee from them. Heroes were having small conversations as Peter just listened to them and from time to time looked at heroes. What made him anxious, is the fact that Natasha was looking at him more than she usually does.

"I'm gonna go wash the cup" Peter whispered to Tony's ear and stood up to take his cup.

"Hey, boy" she addressed to Peter and stood up. "Do you want to tell us something?" She asked, motioning at everyone in the room.

"Natasha, maybe we shouldn't-" Scott started but she cut him off

"Don't you want to tell us, boy, who you are?" She asked and Peter started to back down silently. His eyes started to hurt and he heard more and more noises coming from the city outside and from the building itself, he skin started to itch. "No? Well, then-" she turned to the audience in the room, Tony's and Rhodey's eyes were cantered on Peter, ready to stop all this and protect their kid. (A/N: they are not a couple!). "I am presenting you Spider-Man!" Natasha said and Peters eyes widened. He looked at Tony, who's eyes were just a bit smaller than his.

"That's not true" Peter said, turning around, but Natasha caught him by his shoulder tightly and Peter hissed at how sensitive his skin was at the moment.

"Oh, is it now?" She poured her bottom lip. She quickly went to the kitchen and took a knife. When she came back, she immediately threw it in Tony's head. It was caught in a centimetre from Tony's eye by blade with Peters left hand that immediately started to bleed as Peter dropped the knife on the coffee table.

"You okay, Mr. Stark?" Peter asked worringly, moving mans hand around with his right hand, that was still in bandages from the last time. When he got a positive response, Peter turned around to face Natasha, who was smirking."What were you thinking?" He shouted, but his head started to hurt to he slightly squeezed it with both of his hands.

"Oh, well, now I'm right huh?" She looked at Peters behaviour. "Oh, not so brave after all, are we?" She mocked him, coming closed and slightly pushing him and went back to he chair, when Peter fell on floor with a loud scream.

"Mr. Stark" Peter whispered, his eyes closed and his body looked like a big black ball.

"It hurts"

_____________________
I DONT KNOW WHY SHE IS LIKE THIS OKAY IM SORRY I DONT CONTROL THEIR BEHAVIOUR

And it's out!
I've got so many things for you guys🥰

Hope you liked it

Tell me what you think ;)

Anyway, see you next week or sooner.

Sincerely yours,

-V

WC:1011
28th July, 2021