Finally Back

Eiji POV

Today was the day I'm finally going back. I had someone in America supplying the gums. I'm most excited for The smith and wesson model 27. It was Ash's favorite.
"THE 8:30 FLIGHT FOR AMERICA IS LEAVING IN 5 MINUTES" I heard the lady over the speakers announce. I hurried to the gate on got checked then was allowed on the plane. 

~Time Skip~

I finally had arrived. First thing I did was go buy an apartment. After i went to my supplier and got the guns. I had a glock 45 and The smith and wesson. I paid the guy and walked away. I started heading over to the bar. Then I suddenly bump into someone. "Watch where you going!" The guy yelled. I looked up and saw Sing. Sing looked down at me "Eiji?!" he shouted. Yes, now help me up." I said calmly. Sing helped me up, "What are you doing here?, I thought I would never see you again." I told him i came for revenge and for Ash's gang. "Ejij last time I saw you, you couldn't even shoot a gun, Now you want Ash's gang?!" Sing said shocked "I was training the whole time i was gone Sing, and by the same person who taught Ash" I responded coldly.

Once we arrived to the bar Sing left cause Ash's gang is mad at me for not protecting him. I walked in. Everyone shot around to look at me. Bones came running to me " I missed you Eiji!" he yelled. Everyone welcomed me. "Who is the boss now?" I ask Everyone one points to Alex. I went up to Alex and asked what he felt about me becoming the boss. He looked at me confused and asked why. "Simple, I was Ash's best friend and i want to get revenge on who killed him but I also want the Gang so I have something of him." I said looking into his eyes. He looked into my eyes, I saw the sympathy in his eyes and he agreed to me taking over. I said bye to the boys and headed to ChinaTown. I have no idea why I went to ChinaTown. But then for a second I thought I saw Shorter but I saw him die I know I did. I then left ChinaTown and went to the Library where Ash died. I sat down where he usually sat and laid my head down. I ended up sleeping there over night cause when I woke up they were just opening. 

I went to a shooting range and i walked down to the targets and I had three pictures with me One of Dino which i put on the target furthest to the left. The i put Foxx's picture in the middle. The on the one top the right I put Marvin. I walked back a good amount and I started shooting. Nailing them all in between the eyes like Ash did, After I went back to the targets and I switched out the picture of Marvin with the person who killed Ibe-Chan.

A/N I was playing a random playlist on Spotify and Mr.Loverman turned on. I started crying.

After shooting for a few hours I felt someone behind me. I shot around to look at who it was. "Shorter?" I asked "Hey, Eiji" he said to me. " I thought you died, I watched you die. Ash burnt your body." I said with a tear running down my face. "That wasn't me I found someone to take my place..." he explained I ran into his arms and started crying. He ended up taking me home. I thanked him and told him he could stay the night. "Goodnight Shorter, Goodnight Ash" I said and I knew shorter heard  me say it cause he ended up saying it back.

Bye guys- Make sure you eat something drink something and get some rest.

Word Count:  654

Love y'all-
                             HisokaKindaHotTho