Extras: Meet Characters

Kirami Hanarama: The main character of Pink Crimson Wish. She lives for her wife June and is nothing if June isn't alive. She is a masochistic sub and has taboo kinks. She will do anything for June if it means She'll come back to her. She grew up in a village in Japan called Ninjō and lives with her family, even though her original plan was to commit suicide. She self conscious about her body.

Mari (Maria Antionette Lyon): A lustful demon that lied to Kirami so that she could eat her heart and kill her. She watched over Kirami her whole life and fell in love with her.  Although, her past was slightly true. She was born in Paris, France and lived in a wealthy family. She lived with her father John, her mother Sarah, and her twin sister Margaret. Mari suffered from most of her fathers abuse and was forced to be in an arranged marriage because of her being a lesbian and hanging out with a woman named Maryanne. She continued to suffer and grew so much hatred for her father, that she planned on killing him, but she was then killed by her own father. She then became a demon/cat girl that rapes, murders, and eats hearts. She does this so she could feel loved. She is 20,000 years old. Flirty and dominant, she's also very toxic to be with. She has very taboo kinks.

Margaret Antionette Lyon: Mari's twin sister who is a minute older than her. She and their mother were murdered by her sister for not being there for her, even though she tried everything to help her sister.

Amelia (Maryanne): Mari's past love interest. She also helps Kirami and warns her about Mari. She was murdered by Mari because she rejected her and also became blind. She's a very wise woman. She's actually Mari's past love interest, but since she got killed by her, she was reincarnated as an elf.

Jackson: It's unknown who he really is, but Amelia tells Kirami he is her brother. they both live far away from Ninjō. he's protective of his sister because of her blindness, but he lets her do her own thing. Him and Amelia own a hospital and live together after their parents got killed by demons.

Tommie: A mysterious man that came to Kirami's house claiming he's her son. A tall muscular man that has a childlike personality. He's very polite and kind and wants everyone to be happy. He tells Kirami that he doesn't know anything, where he came from or anything. The only thing he know is that he's Kirami's son. He's nineteen years old.

Icarus: Mari's demon friend. He has no interest in sex like Mari is. He's an intelligent, stoic demon and his age or past is unknown. He talks to Mari about her 'love' for Kirami and doesn't like how Mari is going with her plan.

June: Kirami's wife. She was the only one that died from the car accident. She got tortured by Mari, wishing and hoping Kirami is okay. She's a tough girl that can handle anything, anything for her wife.