𝒸𝒽𝓅 2 - "𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉"

your person view

It's been over two weeks since the accident over homework. Even though I never try to remember the past, I really can't think about anything else. Which is bad because the only thing I need to think about are my studies. But that blondie, the short one, mikey I think his name always kept popping up in my brain.

But I keep forgetting.. Their delinquents. And if there is anything I have learned in kindergarten is to stay away from bad people. Oh and also, going to play after drinking a large amount of apple juice is not a good idea. It would be a bad idea to get involved with people like them. Studies come first, that's all that matters to me right now.

"Y/NNNNNN!! Y/NNNNNN!!" said one of my best friends Lizzie.

"What do you think of this cute necklace I found online?" she said in a questioning tone.

"Kate.. said it was bad, but we all know she has no style."

"Of course it's BAD that necklace has butterflies on it," said my other best friend Kate.

Lizzie and Kate are literally polar opposites. Lizzie is a girly girl while Kate is a tomboy. Lizzie loves dressing up and wearing dresses all the time. While Kate if she could would just wear sweatpants and a shirt all the time. And I am always in the middle, they disagree on practically everything. I always wondered how those two became friends.

"Well I think it's beautiful Lizzie, even if Kate thinks not," I said in a funny voice.

"Of course you do, you guys are just brainwashed by those sparkles," she said while rolling her eyes.

In school I'm the "teachers pet." The "buzzkill" the one most people hate. But with my best friends I'm just Y/N! Nothing more and nothing less. Okay now I sound cringe, and I'll have you know that is not my intention.

"Y/N, we're going to your house today?" asked Kate.

"Or are you gonna keep daydreaming about, what was his name? Oh right Mikey!" Lizzie yelled/talked.

"Yep definitely crushing on him," said Kate in a matter of fact voice.

"What are you guys talking about? I don't even know him?" I said.

"And besides-"

"Studies come first" said Kate and Lizzie in unison.

"We know, we know and didn't you say they were delinquents?" Kate asked.

"Delinquents, yea no it's a better idea to stay far away from them while you can." Lizzie explained.

"Who ever said that?" exclaimed Kate.

"I did!" Lizzie said while smiling proudly with a grin on her face.

"Well I think Y/N should definitely ask him out," Kate decided.

"Okay one I barely know them and two did you forget the part about delinquents??" I shouted, maybe a little too loud. We were super close to Lizzie's & Kates block and it was out of the way for me so I said my goodbyes.

"Don't forget to pick up those delicious cupcakes from the cafe!" said Lizzie excitedly.

"Yea, yea I will never forget that!" I smiled.

We all hugged each other and went our separate ways.

...

I started walking down the street to go to the library. I like to stock up on extra books that help with what I'm learning in class. I go in and go out super quickly because I would hate for someone from school to find me here. Cause then I would die, preferably build a whole in the ground and bury myself in it.

I was on my way to the cafe when I saw them- the two blonde boys I had seen before, Draken and Mikey.

________________________________________________________

words: 612

not spell checked yet

(A/N: I come back to 114 reads and 8 votes!! OMG TY SOO MUCH!! I will try to update more frequently :) My laptop was broken and I finally got it back so I wanted to post this as fast as I could! I will be doing spell checking over the next week or so!)