They flirt with you

(Keep in mind, this is before and after you start dating. But mostly before like Mitch's is definitely a lot of before you started dating.)

Clementine
Clem doesn't exactly flirt. Infact, she doesn't know exactly how to considering she's lived most of her life in a zombie apocalypse. But that doesn't mean she doesn't try. She'll give you lots of compliments and smart remarks to your flirting. Not the best but she tries.

Violet
Violet doesn't flirt. She'd rather show or tell you her feelings rather than just giving you a snarky comment. But when she does flirt it's not exactly the best, she'll end up stuttering over her words when you raise an eyebrow at her or just shut up when she thinks it doesn't make sense.

Brody
She certainly tries. That's for sure. But she gets nervous when you don't reply the way she thinks you will, thoughts racing through her head if she did right or not or if you don't like her anymore. She'll most likely apologize for being weird and will try to start up a new conversation but slightly failing when you both kind of lose interest.

Ruby
100%. Except it's not the flirting you'd except. It's more of a shower you in a thousand compliments or call you pet names when she's feeling snarky. It's almost as if she's praising you but more flirting than praising.

Minerva
Minerva doesn't flirt, not the way most people might At least. She'll most likely spend time with you rather than coming up to you and saying ridiculous stuff. She'll probably talk to you for hours by the fire if you wanted or go on a hunting trip with you all day. She'll throw in some compliments her and there to if she's feeling brave.

Marlon
A real flirty son of a bitch, except he'll do it real subtlety without anyone noticing. Not even you. The only time you and some others have 'caught' him flirting with you is probably while you guys are killing walkers or doing something extreme. He's real smooth about it.

Louis
Oh, definitely. And in the most cheesy way, not caring if anyone's around he'll say the most weirdest stuff. It's completely obvious when he does it too, it's really sad. It's mostly seen when your with lot's people, as if he's trying to make you flustered but it clearly doesn't work seeing as you make weird faces at his comments or just laugh at his attempts of flirting.

Omar
Definitely not. He's quite respectful like minerva and would spend time with you rather than make stupid comments. It's mostly because he can't really flirt and that he's scared he'll say something stupid and mess it all up.

Aasim
Oh for sure, Aasim will definitely try to flirt with you. Key word, try. Aasim isn't exactly the type of guy who would face things head on and be very confident about it. He'll most likely stumble over his words and make a fool of himself but you found it cute and laughed which made him either happy or embarrassing that you were laughing.

Mitch
Cocky little mother fucker. He'll definitely flirt with you, but more of a matter of him making fun of or teasing you. Sounds weird but a lot of people like him do it. But only when your around people, when your alone he's actually quite sweet when he does and will compliment you most likely.