•|𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲|•

[debating on adding smut next chapter.]

"𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧."
____________________________________________

-𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖙-

Getting up in the morning became a drag lately.

My mind was always in a different place- but I'd come to the decision that I don't care about staying with from Draco anymore. It was hurting me too much, I hardly wanted to get up in the morning.

I'd thought about it for awhile, and I'd also thought about seeing Draco with drugs in his hands. That made my heart clench- and even now, looking at him across the potions classroom, he was high off his ass. Laughing with Blaise, eyes blood shot red and his words not making sense was what gave up the hint that he was high.

The exact definition of;

I've gotta stay high to keep you off my mind.

He never once looked at me while Slughorn taught, never once looked at Theodore who was slumped in his seat. It was like he was ignoring everybody who was there that night in the rain, which happened to he just me and Theo.

I wanted to talk to Theodore, I wanted to probe him for answers on why he did what he did. I wanted to ask him how many of them are Vampires, but it was already clear that either Blaise knows what he is, or is one himself.

By now it was rolling into November, and my grades weren't the best. They were flunking because of everything going on inside my head, instead of paying attention to the things around me.

I just couldn't stop staring at him. He looked so high that anybody would be able to notice. With his shoulders slumped in his seat, he kept laughing at anything Blaise said, and from underneath the seat- their hands were connected.

"Ms. Hart?"

Furrowing my eyebrows, I looked up at my professor who was now looking at me, along with the rest of the class. Embarrassing. "I'm sorry, what?"

"I asked you a question on Amortentia?" Professor Slughorn gave me a weird look, and I narrowed my eyes into slits. "What is one ingredient in the potion?"

Think.

He went over this last week, fucking think Delilah.

"Mandrake root?"

Professor Slughorn raised an eyebrow at me, "Incorrect. Pay attention, Ms. Hart. Otherwise, it's detention."

I rolled my eyes, "piss off," I muttered- a little too loudly.

He turned back to face me with shock on his face, and my face stayed the same. It's not like I hadn't gotten detention before, and even if, it's not gonna bother me if this was the first time. "I'm sorry? I don't think I heard you correctly?"

The urge to laugh in his face was building up, but I kept myself composed. "Sorry professor, it won't happen again." I lied through my teeth, looking at Professor Slughorn with a scowl on my face.

"Yes, well, that's detention."

My head fell straight on my desk, a loud sigh leaving my lips. All I wanted to do right now, but curl up on my bed sheets with Dracos T-shirt on and cry. I wanted to talk to him, I wanted to talk to him so badly but everything he did came welling up into my mind. How many times he lied to me, how I looked like I was losing my mind. And it's the fact that he lied so well. He did it without a second thought, with the straightest Face I'd ever seen.

That night in the common room when he was drinking blood, he lied so fucking good about it. The slytherins had a common room party on halloween night, and from what the girls talk about, he was a vampire for Halloween. Their exact words were, 'He looked so hot with fangs.' It came from a girl with brown hair, and I recognized her now as the girl who gave Draco drugs- and also tried to kiss him.

Before I could think anymore, a spell was thrown across the room and it knocked some things over. Looking up, I saw Draco with his wand in his hand a smirk on his face while Professor Slughorn coincidentally gave him detention.

-

Walking into my dorm to get ready for detention, I was met with a crying Theodore.

I stopped in my tracks, his hands in his hair with his face down and tears rolling down his face. "Theo?" My voice brought him out of his trance, and I'm surprised my door didn't.

He looked up at me with sorrowed eyes, his long eyelashes wet from crying and his cheeks red. "Lilah, I really screwed up with Draco."

Oh. This is where this is going.

Shaking my head, I agreed with him and his face horrified. "Theo, yes, what you did was wrong, but its not my place to tell you that."

He stood up, his eyebrows furrowing. "You're not gonna help me? Delilah I really need to-."

"I know you do, Theodore," I rose my eyebrow at him, using his full name too because he was growing angry pretty quickly. I'd never heard him talk to me like that- Theo was like the brother I never had. "But people make mistakes, and I'm sure he'll forgive you."

This time, he raised his eyebrow at me. "So why haven't you forgive Draco yet?"

"Okay, that's not what we're gonna do. This isn't about me-."

"Just talk to him for me, will you?" His tone was aggressive- I didn't like it.

Making my way to my wardrobe, I rolled my eyes and pulled out some leggings with a sweater. "I can't even talk to him for myself unless I decide to be bi polar and get rude with him. What makes you think I'm able to talk to him for you?"

Theo crossed his arms with eachother, his tears draining from his face and replaced by another emotion between annoyed and anger. "He won't talk to me. But he will talk to you, and I've done so much for you, Delilah."

Manipulation.

I whipped my head around so fast that it hurt my neck. "Theodore, no fucking offense, but you're not getting the hint. I can't bring myself to talk to him without making him more upset, and I'm sorry but-."

He huffed, gripping the door handle harshly. "God, you are such a loser. Do you understand how pathetic you sound?" His eyes turned red, and before I knew it, he was captivating my eyes and trying to physically force me to talk to Draco for him.

My hand connected to his cheek.

This escalated quickly.

He scoffed, turning the doorknob and opening the door. "Just to let you know, he was fucking Astoria Greengrass. I'm only telling you because I care about you."

-

-

-