Chapter one

"Y/N, come on! We don't wanna be late for our first day!" your best friend Amari says, dragging you along. You laugh, running after her. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" You reach the gates of UA high, looking up on amazement. "This is incredible!" you breathe, staring up at the gates. "Come on! We can sight see later!" Amari pulls you into the school, dragging by you to home room. You reach the doors as you hear the teacher inside say "new students,  Amari Katsura, and Y/N L/N."
The two of you enter the room, Amari waving eagerly, and you smiling awkwardly. You glance around the room and... oh fuck. That's a lot of hot people.
"You two will be sitting in those empty seats. Class, please don't kill them. I'll be taking a nap." Mr. Aizawa then disappears into a yellow sleeping bag and takes a nap.
You and Amari sit down in your seats. Amari is next to a yellow haired boy with a lightning bolt in his hair, and you're next to another blond boy who looks very angry, and very hot.
Th girl in front of you spins in her seat to face you. "Hi! I'm Mina!" "Hi, I'm- well, I was just introduced, so you know my name- uh- hi." Fuuuuck she's cute. Mina giggles at you.
Another student walks up to you- this one is male, with glasses. "I'm Tenya Iida! The class president. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." "Pleased to meet you too, Iida." You managed to make through this without stumbling, but oh you small child. Wait until you see his legs.
Iida walks back to his seat. A couple other kids introduce themselves, the ones standing out the most being a puffball with brown hair named Ochaco who is also really fucking cute, another called Izuku with green hair that makes you perish from adorable, and a super fucking hot boy named Todoroki who defiantly made your heart skip a beat. God fuck they are all attractive.
Later in the day everyone went outside for training. You couldn't really fight that day, from your legs still needing a little time to heal from you falling off your roof (long story and the reason you haven't been at school). You sit on the bleachers instead, watching everyone else fight and... sweet holy love of fuck these kids were hot. The kid who sits next to you (Bakugo, you've learned) and Todoroki are absolutely shredded, and Iidas legs look like they could crush a watermelon. Jesus fuck.
Your face was already bight red as you sipped you drink. "Hey, Y/N, are you okay? You look kinda red." You look up and... ooooh Jesus fuck. A girl is leaning over you, and her outfits neckline goes all the way down to her waist. Jesus fuuuck her boobs are like- right in your face and you want to die.
"Uh- I'm fine, thanks...uh..." "My name is Momo, sorry for not introducing myself earlier." You nod, trying to not choke on your soda.
"Anywho, I should get back to training. See you later Y/N." Momo waves and heads off. Amari plops down next to you, smirking.
"Someone is siiimping!" she says in a singsong voice. You groan and put your face into your hands. "They're all so fucking hot...." Amari laughs, bonking your nose. "You're adorable." Your face goes red. "I want to tease you back, but your aro/ace-ness makes it hard." Amari laughs again and heads off to go back to sparring with Denki.

That's where I'll be leaving it off. And yes. I am writing this from my own simping. God fuck these people are fucking attractive I'm gonna dieeee anyway I hope you enjoyed this piece of simp. I this is just the setting, all the rest of these chapters will just be one-shots!