Sleepover at Felix's

On a sunny afternoon, Felix was bored to death so he decided to call Jack! *ring ring*
Jack picks up, "Felix didn't you kill my kids." Jack said in a strong tone.
"Yes but anyways I'm bored, wanna come over for a sleepover?" Felix said ready for any answer(s).
"YOU 🔇FUCKING 🔇KILLED 🔇MY 🔇KIDS🔇 Never mind, fine I'll come.."
"YAYYY" Felix said as he jumped up.
*Jack hangs up*
Felix quickly went to hide all of his body pillows and pictures hanging up on the walls of Jack in his secret craw space. *knock knock* Felix excitedly opens the door to see Jack standing there. Felix went to hug Jack but Jack pushes him before Felix could.
"You're house is very pink 🤨"
"Yes yes I know, I thought it was a nice color!"
"Oh okk.."
The hanged out for a bit playing Minecraft and animal crossing.
-35 minutes later-
"Gets getting late Felix"
"Yeah you're right, lets go take a bubble bath together!!!!"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No!"
"Pleaseeee pleaseeeeeeeeeee"
"Nooo!!"
Felix begged and begged on his knees until Jack gave up and said yes.
"Yayyyyy"
Felix ran to start the bath tub, put soap on the bath tub, light up candles, etc.
Jack was sitting on Felix's bed waiting, he looked over and saw a body pillow with his face on it.
*Jacks mind* "wtf, why does he have a body pillow of me-" Jack gets cut off of his thoughts by Felix.
"THE BATH IS READYY!!"
Jack and Felix went to the bathroom and got undressed. Jack saw out of the corner of his eyes of Felix staring at Jack's dick. Jack gulps in disgusted.
"O-ok lets get in now!" Felix said while blushing.
Jack sits in the bath tub nervously while watching Felix puts bubbles in his hair.
*Jack thoughts* "He's so childish, for some reason I feel weird butterflies in my stomach like I like him.. wtf am I think I hate him after what he has done to my children"
They sat in the bath tub until it got cold and most of the bubbles were gone. They got out and washed the bubbles off of them. They got dressed, Felix grabbed Jack"s underwear while Jack wasn't looking.
"What would you like to do now?" Jack asked
"Maybe chill and eat some pizza while watching a movie or something " Felix said happily.
That's what they did, they ordered pizza and watched Netflix.
Jack felt something touch his hand, he looked over and saw Felix's hand on his. He blushed a little not realizing he was. They fell asleep at 11:39pm and woke up the next morning at at 6:09. While Jack was sleeping, Felix cut a piece of hair from Jack's head and put it in a zipped bag.
Jack left not knowing some of his hair was cut off.
Felix waved goodbye while Jack zoomed off.
Felix went back to his room and took out all the body pillows and pictures. Felix head filled up with how he saw Jack naked.