The beggining

He won the election, and he smiled happily. He actually did it! There was so much to be done! Then he saw it, the look on his best friend's face. He hadn't thought Wilbur would give him such a look of hatred, ever. His smile dropped as he gave a look of slight horror towards Wilbur. He watched as his now ex-best friend grabbed his brother and left. Was he not as excited as schlatt thought he'd be..?

He hadn't known Wilbur was joking when he said he should enter. He never understood the difference. Had he messed up? How does one fix something as big as this? He needed to do something quickly. Schlatt left shortly after, not realizing he started running away. He kept running until he tripped, and he curled up in the fallen leaves, letting his mind throw mean things at him. He eventually calmed down but continued to wander around in the forest until it started getting dark. That's when they came for him.

He saw two, or possibly 3 lanterns, and voices calling out to him, he made a scared noise and ran to a spot he used to go as a kid to get away, the only other one who knew about this place was tubbo, and he doubted his son would look for him. As he walked into the cave, he saw the waterfall going down into a large pond as well as vines hanging with yellow fruit. Memories immediately popped into his mind of sitting on the edge of the cliff with his son and eating fruit. He sat in the same place he did in the memory and started crying.

He, of course, expected to be found, but not by who actually found him. He turned back, seeing Tommy standing at the entrance to this specific area. Schlatt quickly wiped his face and stood, walking silently over to the boy. He put a hand on the boys shoulder, looking at him while wiping his own face silently.
Tommy was the first of the two to speak. "Schlatt, everyone's looking for you. Why are you down here?" Schlatt had no answer, instead pulling a picture from his pocket of Tubbo and him in the little lush cave.

Shlatt's POV continued
He awoke in his room. When had he gotten here? He looked around only to find a sleeping quackity in a chair. Why was he in here? He walked over to him and poked his arm

Quackity's POV
He felt someone poke his arm, he opened an eye and realized it was schlatt "Do you need something?" He turned to him

Schlatt's POV
"Do I need something? Well, how did I get here, and why're you in my room?" He asked, crossing his arms and staring at him.

((Chapter one complete, come back for chapter two next week!))