Chapter 2: Sanguis Cultores

=============================================================================

Everyone sat around the rectangular table in the middle of the room. Our group was seated at the right and the others on the left. While Schlatt sat at the front end of the table. "let me introduce you to my cabinet' he started waving his hand toward the three.

" The fox over there is Fundy. He is our Viceroy Chairman" Fundy waved shyly towards us, looking a bit uncomfortable with the stares we gave him. " Over there is Quackity; he is the Vice President" Quackity lowered his glasses, smirking, "yo." Schlatt nodded his head towards the young boy " this is Tubbo, my right-hand man." Tubbo smiled " it's very nice to meet you!" Charlotte stood up and placed her hand over her heart. "It's an honor to meet the cabinet now. Let me introduce you to Sanguis Cultores."  Schlatt gave the nod for her to continue. She then waved her hand towards the end of the table. "The piglin brute over there is Edric; he is the brawn" Edric stood out with his height and girth. With his facial features covered in scares and half a tusk, you could imagine he was victorious in battle.  The black tunic is snatched with a gold belt with matching loose trousers. His gold accessories stood out with his dark attire but yet hidden within his cape. Edric grunted towards the mean, acknowledging the introduction.

"To his left is our Fennec fox, Ahmad. He is the scout and tracker" Ahmad isn't like the usual fox breeds. He took more of a human appearance. The only fox traits he has are his feet, legs, ears, and tail.  His skin is a dark tan, with black streaks coming out of his cheeks to appear like whiskers. His pale blonde hair, with a goatee, matched perfectly with his sky blue eyes.  Wrapped around his head and neck is a white kufiya; below was a white tunic with a black vest with gold trimming on top. He also wore brown trousers with bandages wrapping around his legs. (everyone in Sanguis Cultores wore matching capes) Ahmad shoots out finger guns towards them and winked with a wicked grin. 

Charlotte rolled her eyes at his actions, and I closed my eyes, trying not to laugh. "Next, we have Jade, the witch. She is our support and medic" Jade, the youngest of our group, is an innocent child at first glance. Though behind those eyes is the complete opposite. Jade has fair skin with amber hair to stand out.  Dark forest green eyes stared at the group with her round gold glasses sitting on her button nose. She wore a cute white and black lolita dress with golden accents. A small bow ties at the chest and a larger one around her waist. She wore long leather brown boots to match. She held onto a wooden staff with a jewel on top. "Hello! It's nice to meet you!" she squeaked out with a big smile plastered on her round face. My eyes soften hearing her soft squeaky voice. After all, she is basically the baby sister of the group.

"Then there is me; I am the co-captain of Sanguis Cultores. Also, the swordsmen" She bowed her head slightly in respect. Charlotte looked towards me, ready to introduce me.

"Now, let me introduce to you our captain..."

=Tubbo POV=

I was amazed seeing the famous "Sanguis cultures" they seem so strong! Never would I have imagined being so frightened just by their presence. It got me worried for them to be taking orders from Schlatt. It sounds like he's trying to get the citizens of 'manburg to obey him through force...

"Now, let me introduce to you our captain..."

I turned my head towards the black hooded individual. She had honey-colored skin that fits perfectly with her golden eyes. However, she wears a black metal mask to cover the rest of her features. It makes me wonder how she looks without it. She also had short, smooth black hair poking out of the hood along with two curved horns. Underneath the cloak, she had a white blouse with a black corset. I remember when she was standing before we all sat down. She looked like a hybrid blaze from waist down. She only wore tights with a sort of skirt on top, but when I looked down, it's like she was standing with two amber rods as feet.

"This is our glorious captain, (Y/N). She is the one who created Sanguis Cultores and spread our legacy across the lands." I watched (Y/N) stand and bowed with her hand over her heart as a greeting and sat back down. "We'll take it the greatest pleasure if you all to be here upon my requests," Schlatt said with a grin. " Now let's get to business, shall we" Schlatt leaned forward, looking towards Sanguis Cultores. I couldn't help but feel nervous. I have no idea what is going on in Schlatt's head.

"Surely you have read the request I have sent out, but let me express it in person" We all looked towards Schlatt, waiting for an explanation of what this is about. " I asked if Sanguis Sultores could help 'manburg to tighten its security and help me in making this nation the greatest it can be through peace or violence. Though I do hope we don't have to go through such measures." Schlatt chuckled but I don't know if he was serious or not.

"It's unusual for my team to take such requests, but I can't help but be curious if we did." a silvery voice spoke. I flinched at the sudden sound and looked towards the person who spoke. It was the captain... I did not expect her to sound like that.

"I considered myself lucky if I got you interested. Now, how about it, is it a deal then?"

"Considering you understand our requirements, then we accept your petition."

I watched Schlatt stood up, extending his arms outward with a huge grin. Letting out a laugh of pure joy.

"Then welcome to 'manburg Sanguis Cultores!"

===============================================================================

(A/N)

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait, college got me busy so I couldn't finish this chapter. Thank you for being patient!!

Till next time........