Where dreams can lead

There was this girl named ty, and she lived in a lovely neighborhood with outgoing and fun people she called friends. They would gather around this treehouse and imagine themselves in a world of imagination.

They would imagine themselves in countless worlds where they would have fun with each other. Until one day they had imagined the most terrifying imagination ever, they called it the End Point. They were trapped in a dark shallow place by ferocious creatures, and terrifying demons.

The demons would try to get them and make them lose hope, but ty and her friends would escape from them and hide. Until finally one day they'll attack back. they'll gathered there weapons they had forged from the End point.

With the weapons they snuck into the Demond's fortress.....but little did they know 6 intelligent demons had already sensed there presence. Each of the individual demon had a special power bestowed on them. (Ky the demon of dark magic), (clover the demon of fire elements), (kojo the demon of manipulation), (mari the demon of martial arts), (ro the demon of time), (Boogie the demon of bending time)

The 6 Demons had a keen sense of hearing , and smelling, but  Ty and her 4 friends had gotten mysterious powers in there time of being in the End Zone.

——————
{at the hill}

"Elaine that's irrational why would we do that." Taylin said looking at Elaine like a crazy person. "Ty how do you think we should do it."

"Um Mercedes?" I asked looking at him since I really don't know what was going on. "Got an idea?"

"I mean Elaine idea wasn't bad but taylin wasn't that bad either." He shrugged like that was any help.

"I mean I have a plan." Kymeir said looking at anything but us. "It might not be that good tho."

"What is it kymeir?" Blnk asked. "It's probably better than Elaine's and taylin's plan."

"Heyy." Taylin and Elaine said in sync.

"Well we could partner up to go in on different side of the tower to go in to get ty's katanas." Kymeir said making me look at him. "Than we can meet back up in 20 minutes and whoever ain't out by then we go back in to help them."

"It ain't a bad idea no talk Meir." Blnk said ruffing out his hair. "Anyone else?"

______________
(Ky POV)
{at the hill}

______________(Ky POV){at the hill}

"You hear that " Ky said.

"Yea." said mari. the demon henchman arrive at the hill which located ty and her friends. Once they noticed all the friends started to tremble in fear at the sight of the henchmen.

" we can take them" Ty says as she trys to swing her sword which caused zero effect to the huge demon.'whooosh' the demon swings its arm at the friends and sends them flying.