I HATE YOU! part 4?

(My keyboard isn't working so GRAMMAR MISTAKES 🔪) love! Daniel called "yes..?" I'm going to the store! be good and don't escape!" "Yea yea.." "what now I mean I can go watch a movie but that's boring" "I'll probably just go outside" the door slid open "look at the moon" Daniel came in saw him he went outside and put his arms around David silence.."what are you doing out here love..?" "..." "love." "I just wanted to see the sky.."
"Oh okay.." "can I-" "no." "what?" "no." he grabbed his hand and ran into the room "now puppy you will do as i say.." "stop Daniel.." "clothes." "no! he got closer and grabbed David "CLOTHES" "y-yes.." now he's clothes were off and now so we're Daniels "puppy I love you." David screamed as it slid right in all you can hear is skin slapping it was sound proof tho crys whines skin slapping filled the room "I'm gonna c-cum" Daniel said "David right there staring at him with a deadly stare "puppy.." he slid out and got on his knees and started sucking "mmm" "argh "mfp" (motivation lost. Retrying.. in 1 2 3.. HELLO ITS BEEN LONG IG IM SORRY I DIDN'T POST OTHER CHAPTER -) ANYWAYS CONTINUE) "s-stop Daniel" "fine" "I-I" "oh and-" "I HATE YOU!" screams crys filled the room along with skin slapping "puppy you were so good" "puppy?" (That's all LOL-🔪 ILL POST LATER KINDA SHORT SRRY)