dating - tommy

he would start off quite shy, scared to do something wrong, but would occasionally have bold moments when he would ask you to watch movies with him or cuddle.
he would start to become more clingy, and want to be around you a lot. you would spend a lot of time together playing games or talking or watching things.
he would take you on outings, sometimes for his vlogs. it would be fun for you to interact with his persona during those vlogs.
you would stream together a lot, and he would try protect you from mobs and stuff, but he's so bad at it you end up protecting him.
he would spontaneously hug you, mostly from behind, and sometimes drag you down onto a bed/sofa/chair/something soft nearby, and you would just hug and talk.
he would take you on dates for things you like, even if he wasn't interested, because he wants to share interests with you. for example, if there was a new movie in cinemas that you wanted to see, he would take you, even if he knew nothing about the movie.
you would introduce him to an array of video games he didn't know about, and he would start playing them more on streams. it would mostly be on his alt, but seeing the good reception those streams got and how much he and his viewers loved the games, he would even do main account streams from time to time.
he would secretly compile a playlist of songs that reminded him of you or your moments together. at the end of each month, he would show you the songs he added and explain why they were all there. at some point, you begin to return the favour and the end of each month becomes a playlist exchange day.
he would call you random nicknames at the start and surprise you, and eventually settle on the few names you both preferred and call you those interchangeably.

I will update this headcanon page every time I think of something new!
Comment any headcanons and people you want to see next chapter!
- saturn 💫