dating - niki

she would start off cautious and timid, then become more confident and open when she realises you love her for who she is.
she would call you german pet names, and sometimes flirt with you in german because you both find it hilarious.
she bakes a lot, and you end up baking sweet treats together every weekend, and icing cute things like hearts onto them.
she would give you lots of hugs, and sometimes you would spend hours just sitting close together in some way.
she would share her interests with you, and every time you recommended her something in return she would immediately look into it, as it makes you happy.
she would do lots of streams with you, mainly just comfy chill ones where you have little conversations with each other and chat.
you would help her become more confident in herself and improve her mood a lot. you would push away her doubts and insecurities with your love.
she would give you little butterfly kisses on your face to comfort you when you're stressed.
you would go on dates to cafés often, especially cat cafés.
you would have a minecraft world together and build so many adorable things. your chats would love the world and ask to see it often.
she would start modifying her style to match yours and ask you for outfit tips.
she would ask you what colour her hair should be next, and sometimes you would even match your hair colours.
sometimes you would make music together, she would play the guitar and you would sing. the songs were beautiful and you began to upload them onto spotify after the positive response from the viewers.

I will update this headcanon page every time I think of something new!
Comment any headcanons and people you want to see next chapter!
- saturn 💫