~Quackity smut~

i sat up from a nap and heard my boyfriend alex/quackity in the gaming room he was streaming with his husbandos around 3 hours before and he was editing some videos now i walked in the room and had water and a sandwitch i leaned on the door fram and said "hey baby!" he responded with "hey sexy!~"i blushed at the name and walked over to him and gave him his food and water and was about to grab a chair and sit in there and he said "nuh uh my queen deserves the best seat!~"

*he pointed to his lap * i could tell he was horny from the way he was talking so i walked over to him and sat on his harded dick. he groaned in a little plesure from me just sitting on him i mummbled "mm pathtec..~"

he dug his head into my neck and started giving me hickeys i was only in a bra so he had a lot of room for them.he placed his hand on my iner thigh and slowly moved his hand closer to my very wet pussy and his other hand was on my chest. i let out small breathy moans and that turned him on even more.he picked me up and took me to our shared bedroom.

he threw me on the bed and locked the door even though we lived alone he walked over to the bed and took off his shirt and he took of mine he slowly started going down on my boobs and it felt amazing i ran my fingers threw his soft black long hair and he looked up. and started to painfully slowly take off his pants and i saw his member fling up and hit his stomach i gasped a little at his size i was unsure if he would fit  i bit my lip and he started to take off my shorts and panties.

he started to lick my clit and sucking i let out a lound moan for some reason he smlied and stuck to fingers in my whole and started basicly finger fucking me. i began to say a-alex..im about..to~he cut me off and said "thats not my name my queen~" i yelled out "D-DADDY IM GONNA..." he cut me off and said "cum for daddy go ahead~"i reached my climax and cum came all over his fingers and he licked them clean while he looked me in the eye and said in a deep voice "you taste so sweet mi amour..~" i whined at the lose of contact he smiled and with no warning went in side of me i let out a huge moan and he looked at me with so much lust in his eyes i nodded for him to start moving he grabbed my waist and started slamming in to me very fast he was grunting and i was just moaning. he smiled at me before he began teasing my clit with his thumb.

i bit my lip trying to not moan he simply said "no no my queen your moans are so pretty let me hear them i want to hear how good im doing~.." i stoped biting my lip and continued to become a moaning mess as did he. he hit my g-spot and the thrust became slopyer and slopyer. he pulled out and cleaned his slef up as did i and both out of breath. he said "we should do this more often that was the best sex ive ever had" i agree daddy~"  <sorry it was short its 5 am in the uk>