Wilbur SMUT 🇬🇧❤

I sat on the bed as my boy friend Wilbur streamed its been forever since we had some alone time (ykyk)
I walked over to him hornier than a cat in heat and said "baby are you almost done~" faintly so his mic dident pick it up. He smirked and said "okay chat make sure we're staying healthy and happy bye now!"

"Baby~.." He said , i looked at him with a big smile and said "yes love~..?" He replied with "are you ready..~" I nodded he grabbed my waist I wrapped my legs around his stomach and just stared into his eyes for awhile he stated passionately kissing me. I let out a small moan and he took advantage and stuck his tongue in my mouth exploring every
Bit and corner.

He slowly pulled away and through me on the bed and started to take his shirt off. "Stand up and strip your cloths off" I did as he said he just bit his lip and watched he pinned me to the bed and started kissing my neck trying to find my sweet spot he got up to my jaw and found it I let out a small moan.

I could feel him smirk on my neck
I started playing with his belt. "Needy are we?~" n-n-no I replied with he let out a small chuckle and took off his pants and boxers painfully slow and through them off somewere in the room. Waisting no time he shoved into me.

Thrusting slowly at first "f-f-faster w-wilbur" he replied with "thats not my name.." Egh "DADDY..~" he went faster and I said "i-im about t-to.." Shhh me to princess " we both reached our climaxes.

He pulled out and we both got cleaned up and cuddled and fell asleep.