☆⌒ The Club Room ⌒☆

«Mitsuba's pov, still in junior high» 

"And those are the trophic levels! Now can anyone tell me what the fourth trophic level is?" Asked our teacher, Mr. Tsuchigomori as he silently eyed the room. 

I watched his eyes as the drifted from person to person until landing on none other than the one and only Minamoto Kou, whom was busy nonchalantly taking a nap while mumbling random words. I heard snickers drift from around the room as they predicted what was about to take place. 

"Mr. Minamoto! Care to tell us what the fourth trophic level is?" No response from Kou. I silently slowly get up, still half sitting on the chair and reach my arm out in front of me to tap his shoulder to hopefully wake him. "Gotta...exorcise....spirit.." He mumbles slowly. I can't help but notice he has a very uneasy look on his face, like what he was dreaming about was not pleasant at all. I stared at him and nudged his shoulder a few more times, for a few seconds before..

"I'M AWAKE! I'M AWAKE! UH.. What was the question?" Kou stammered, before looking at the board and reading the question. "UH...Secondary Consumers?" He blurted out, Mr Tsuchigomori having a stern look on his face. "Meet me after class, Minamoto." Our teacher sighed. "That concludes our science lesson, now its club activity time. Please go to your clubs before packing up and heading home. Have a good day students." He said rather worn out.

Every student stood up and bowed respectively, "Thank you, Tsuchigomori-san!", the class yelled in unison. Everyone left the class except Minamoto Kou, who stayed behind to have chit-chat with our teacher. I quietly stood up, grabbed my bag and went to the club room (where my camera and other photography materials were. I wanted to not attract any attention to myself after.. that happened. But they probably didn't mean anything by it..right? It was just a one time thing. It won't happen again right? 

I walk to the club room in my thoughts and head toward the cabinet labeled "Photography club". I was about to grab my camera when somebody pushed me into the steel cabinet which made me hit my head on a shelf. I slowly got up and touched my hand to my head only to see that my head was bleeding, very bad and VERY fast. I whimper, and tears fill my eyes as I see Yua, my classmate. Ex-best friend. And bully. 

"You are such a twink. Fucking Weirdo. " She yells aggressively and quickly runs her hand through her hair. "Ugh, people like you shouldn't even be in this world. All you are is a pathetic loser who's only talent in photography.. Oh wait.. WAS photography. You won't be able to do that shit anymore when I break the camera HAH." She stats, looking rather proud of herself.

"Stop.." I whimper, "Please stop. It's not my fault. PLEASE STOP TORMENTING ME EVERY DAY-" That's when a large hit came to my head, my camera. It shattered all over the floor while my head bled.  My vision was getting blurry, I felt like I was about to faint. And then I heard footsteps. Yokoo and Satou-san! Surely they would help. I prayed. That's when I heard them all laugh..

"How pathetic.." Somebody said. Vision..getting..blurry..

«Kou's pov»

Mr. Tsuchigomori told me I needed to focus on school more.. or I wouldn't pass this year. It isn't my fault! You try having a perfect older brother who can seemingly do anything and everything. Expectations are crowded on me every day. Every single day. I can't handle it. On top of schoolwork I have club activities for extra credit, friends, and I'm training to be an exorcist! Life is tough but so am I. I can get through this! I walk out the science room and head towards the club room, panning out a routine so I can stay on top of my work when I head whimpers, laughs and screams. 

I quickly run in to see Yua hitting Mitsuba and Yokoo and Satou standing inside next to the door just watching, in shock while some snickers run off Yokoo mouth. I sneer at them and quickly run to Mitsuba and push Yua off. 

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?" I scream, still in shock of what was happening. There was blood all over the floor. "It isn't my fault, Kou-kun! He stole everything and everyone I loved from me! He deserves it! ." She innocently stats. I had the urge to give her a piece of my mind right then and there. "YOU TWO! WHY AREN'T YOU DOING ANYTHING? IDIOTS. THIS GUY, OUR CLASSMATE IS FUCKING BLEEDING EVERYWHERE ARE YOU JUST LAUGH? I'M EMBARRASSED TO CALL YOU MY FRIENDS." I yell and Yokoo and Satou as they stare in shock and then run quickly to call Mr. Tsuchigomori to the spot. 

                                                          🌷«To be continued»🌷