Stranger - Lionel (2)

Edited - sorry, forgot to put the trigger warning in again

nsfw
"Good evening"., you saw his charming but adorable smile and it gave you butterflies., "good evening, sir"., he stuck out his tongue and moistened his bottom lip., "I'm Lionel. Lionel Shabandar"., "I'm Y/n L/n"., you started to shiver a bit, being out in the cold, crisp air.

"Are you cold?"., "uh, j-just a bit"., he took off his suit jacket and put it on you, running his hand down your arm, making you blush., "I don't believe I've seen you before?"., "Charles invited me"., "ah yes. He told me you have just finished your medical exams and that you needed a night out"., you sighed and nodded.

"So tell me, did you study anything else?"., "uh, yes and no. My parents are really tech savvy and they own a store so before I went to medical school they made me study technology, in university but they also taught me everything I know in that particular field.

They always told me as a child that they want me to take over the store when I'm old enough to do so"., a smirk met Lionel's lips as an idea came to mind, he has taken an immediate liking to you and wondered how you could be friends with Charlie since Lionel described him as totally idiotic.

"Well this is perfect. I've been looking for someone smart enough to take a look at my phone and see what the trouble is"., you pointed to yourself and he nodded, getting out of his pocket and handing it over to you.

Something's wrong with it., you examined the phone back to front and saw that there was nothing in the outing of it., "okay the front and backing seem to look good what is the trouble with it?"., he acted like he was thinking, tapping his fingers on the glass., "hm, I'm not exactly sure"., "okay uh, do you have an idea on what it might be?"., "mhm"., "great! Tell me".

"It doesn't have your number in it".

You rolled your eyes and giggled., "what a pick up line, sir"., he smirked and you handed his phone back to him., "unlock it so I can put it in"., he took a sip of his whiskey and unlocked his phone, handing it back to you.

After you typed your number in you looked up at him., "what should I put it under, sir. Lionel? Mr Shabandar?"., "mm-mm"., he leaned down to your ear., "daddy"., he whispered, kissing just under your earlobe and put his hand on your waist.

"Come with me"., he grasped you hand and started gently pulling you through the crowd of tipsy, dancing people. You's arrived in his room and he closed the door, motioning you to sit down on the bed. You ran your fingers along the silk sheets and looked around.

"Your home is beautiful, sir"., he smiled and sat next to you., "thankyou, darling"., your cheeks turned to a shade of pink and you shyly smiled, fiddling with your fingers., he looked at you and chuckled to himself finding you adorable.

Lionel leaned forward and pressed his lips against yours, pushing off his suit jacket., you reciprocated the kiss and he quickly pulled away.

"Is this okay?"., you were shocked., Charlie never mention the sweet and soft side of his boss., you smiled and nodded., he returned back to your lips and pulled you onto his lap, leaving his hands on your waist.

You cupped his cheeks and ran your tongue along his bottom lip, making him groan softly., "you're a dirty girl, aren't you?"., "I guess you'll just have to find out for yourself"., he smirked and started kissing you again., without breaking the kiss he stood up and started walking into the bathroom, placing you on the counter.

He pulled away from the kiss and began kissing down your neck while you started to palm him through his trousers., "f-fuck, keep doing that"., he pulled away from your neck and brought his lips back up to yours, moaning against them.

"Do you like that, sir?"., you smirked and he pressed his lips back against yours., "mmm fuck, Y/n"., you unbuttoned his trousers and pushed them down along with his underwear and started to massage his balls., "o-oh, shit"., he groaned out.

You pulled your hand away and he took you off the counter, taking off the remainder of clothes you's had on., he put his hand on the small of your back and pushed you down on the cold counter, placing a soft kiss on the nape of your neck.

"I want you to watch yourself in the mirror while I fuck you"., he lifted up your dress and pulled down your panties, smoothing his hand over your right cheek., "my oh my, what a pretty little ass you have"., he brang his hand up and brought it back down harshly, making you jump, repeating this action a couple more times.

He stepped closer to you and groaned as he pushed himself inside your tight walls., "f-fuck you're so big"., you moaned out., he grabbed a handful of your hair and pulled your head up so you were looking at yourself in the mirror.

He quickly picked up his pace and leaned down, groaning into your ear., "shit, darling...you feel so f-fucking good"., you moaned out his name and put your hand on the mirror, closing your eyes., he looked in the mirror and saw your face in complete bliss, turning him on more.

He could feel that you were close already and he groaned loudly at the feeling., "you do not cum until I say so. Do you understand?"., "y-yes...o-oh fuck!"., he picked up his pace so that he was pounding you., "yes...o-oh shit. Y-yes what?".

You cried out in pleasure and clenched your fist., "y-yes sir!"., your eyes rolled at the back of your head and you cried out his name., "p-please Lionel...please let me cum!"., "not yet"., he growled in your ear., you whined out and tried your best hold off your orgasm.

He could feel himself getting close., you clenched around him and screamed out his name, not being able to hold it off any longer., "FUCK, Y/N!"., he roared out, emptying himself inside you., the both of you started breathing heavily as he pressed soft kisses along the nape of your neck.

He saw how exhausted you were and pulled out of you and stood up straight., you watched him in the mirror as he walked over to the shower turning it on. You slowly stood up and he helped you into the shower, placing a gentle kiss on your forehead, hoping in with you.