1. story. Chintu lost in the city of troy

One day Chintu and his friends  Rohan, Karan, Kabir, and Nikki,  were planning to go to Troy, but Chintu's mother Alfa was not allowing him to go to Troy so Chintu and his other friends were making a plan quietly.  Chintu's sister Sarah heard everything and said to Alfa that Chintu and his friends were going to Troy.  Then Alfa made a plan that let us go to Goa or somewhere else so he would get a lesson. Chintu also heard everything so Chintu's friends said let us pack our bags so they packed the bag and went to Troy. Each of the friends was lost so Sarah knew everything, Sarah got scared where is Chintu, so Sarah said to his father named Dhruv, Dhruv, Alfa, and Sarah got scared they all went to Troy and they got saved they said Alfa, Dhruv, and Sarah you saved me then the friends started to cry all night, then Chintu heard a crying voice she said to her father, father all my friends are crying, then the next day again Dhruv, Alfa, Sarah, and Chintu came to see if the friends are there and they were still crying so they brought some food to eat because they had a new hotel booking, but when the family so the friends crying they said to the friends that you eat this food so they gave and then the friends enjoyed it they ate and then the family dropped everyone to there house then their mother said thanks fully you have come to my child so Chintu went there house Alfa also said please don't go again anywhere with your friends they can also take you somewhere and they slept. The next day Chintu went to their cousin's house he was with his mother and father so he woke up and saw that it was a dream that they had gone to their cousin's house. and they played games.