𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓.

𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋. her chic personality, her amazing looks and her perfect grades never went unnoticed. That was probably why the moment she set foot on the campus she was the school's new goddess, which didn't sit quite right with one girl. Lim Jukyung watched the girl, the girl's presence intimidated the brunette but she shrugged it off and focused on walking with her friends.

Aera walked through the hallways catching everyone's attention whilst doing so, she walked inside of the teacher's lounge and was welcomed by a middle aged man smiling.

"Welcome! You must be Jang Aera!" he said with an excited tone. "I'll be your homeroom teacher" 

The girl nodded following him as he got her schedule and things as an old man enthusiastically walked up to the girl. 

"I heard you were the top of the class at your school!" he said smiling and looked at her grades astonished "Wow you're a smart girl!" he grinned as the girl mentally rolled her eyes. "So you're Jang Han Seo's younger sister right?" he asked as the girl nodded. "That's amazing!" 

A tall boy entered the room catching the principal's attention. "Here's our handsome ace" he said as the boy bowed. 

He walked to the teacher and handed him some papers before bowing. "Please ask the class president to do it next time" he said and walked off. 

"Lee Suho could you take Jang Aera to our class she'll be joining us from now on." he said scanning through the papers.

"Must I? Really?" Suho raised a brow.

"Yes you must" 

Sighing the boy nodded and walked off as Aera followed him, the two were admired by passing students until Suho stopped in his tracks causing the brunette to bump into him. letting out a groan she rubbed her head and frowned about to go off at the boy but then realised that what she was witnessing was much funnier. A younger girl held her hands out in front of him with a box of cookies printed with the boy's face which made Aera cringe. Suho glanced at it and let out a scoff before throwing it out her hands and onto the floor before walking off. 

Aera held in a laugh and stood by the door of her new class,  Mr. Han caught up to the class and headed inside. The class quietened down when the teacher entered, as he started to talk. 

"Good morning class" he said with a smile on his face  "We have a new student joining us today!" the teacher gestured towards the door as Aera walked in while gasps filled the room. 

"I follow her on stargram" a few kids whispered with a few other comments.

Aera enjoyed the attention she was getting and decided she was going to use it to her advantage. "Hi! I'm Jang Aera I hope we get along" she said with the sweetest smile she could make causing a few boys to start drooling over her already.

"We're now a better looking class!" a boy in the back yelled as Mr. Han hushed them.

"Now now, you're all beautiful in my eyes" he said as a few students cringed "you're beautiful from a far but even gorgeous up close" everyone groaned apart from Aera and the boy ,who was basically piercing holes through the girl with his cold gaze. "Alright Aera you can sit next to Suho" he gestured towards the boy as the girl nodded and sat next to him. 

'This'll be a fun game' Aera thought with a smirk on her face.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒. The girl felt a someone in front of her and looked up to see three girls looking at her, raising a brow she looked at the three girls up and down before sighing.

"Can I help you" she set her phone down on the table and got up facing them.

"Well uh we saw you earlier at the gate and you're really pretty!" a brunette girl looked at her smiling.

"And we wanted to ask you a few questions." a short haired girl smiled. Aera nodded indicating them to ask away. "Are you really Jang Han Seo's younger sister?" the girl looked at her.

"Well yeah" she nodded. 

"Alright do you want to be friends with us? We could do with another addition" the girl smiled. "I'm Choi Sooah, this is Kang Soojin and this is Lim Jukyung" she pointed towards the other girls standing next to her. 

The girl nodded, it had been a while since she hung out with people other than her brothers so it wouldn't hurt to have some company. "Alright I'd love to join you guys" she smiled. Sooah grinned and linked her arm with the other. 

"Alright let's go have lunch!" the girl dragged the three with her.

As the day passed by she was starting to grow closer towards the three girls, they were absolutely lovely and it gave Aera a warm feeling. It was a new feeling but she wasn't gonna complain it was a feeling she liked but never felt.

"I've got to go home now guys if I'm late my brother will be worried" she said walking off after waving them goodbye and headed in the car.
She relaxed in the seat, satisfied with her new encounters.

# 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 !

Finally posted something! Sorry for being inactive I've just been in a mess recently.

Vote if you enjoyed this!!