1. Alicia's forest find

Alicia pov: 

"Hi my name is Alicia. I've been stuck in this forest for 2 weeks now. It's night so the wolves should be out. I'm really hungry but I can look for food tomorrow.

You might be wondering "Alicia, how did you even end up here?" Well here's how it all started...

A few months ago my mom had taken my little sister and left us and my dad was in the military. So it was just me and my brother. 1 week later My brother had a heart attack and my dad died in a car crash. My mother had moved to a different country so I couldn't live with her.

3 days later I met a girl near the forest, all covered in blood. When I asked her what her name was, she replied 'Clara'. But when I tried to introduce her to my friends, they said that they couldn't see her or hear her. Seeing that I was serious, they got scared and ran away without looking back. Then Clara began crying and ran into the forest crying. As the kind and caring person I am, I ran after her to try and console her. I caught up to her but then we were completely lost and couldn't find our way back out of the forest. Now our only chance of leaving this place is if Clara can find a way out.

Oh Clara is here, Hey Clara."

 Clara's pov:

"Hey Alicia, I brought some berry's"

Alicia's pov:
"Thank you, I was really hungry," I said while eating a few. "Ugh I feel really tired and drowsy..."

"Good night" she says with a scary smile

"Then it all began to go dark.
A few minutes later I wake up suddenly finding that I'm at home in bed. MOM, DAD, BROTHER,SISTER?" I call. "Then they come into my room saying "Yea?"

"Nothing," I reply
"Then my mom says "Oh this package came for you. It's from someone named 'Clara'? It has weird red stains on it" "Oh yea that's for me" I say quickly grabbing the package from her

Upon opening it I saw a friendship necklace with 1 half missing, A butterfly clip and a heart pendant with both of our pictures in it and a doll that looked just like her. Then I looked out of my window into the forest and saw her with A doll that looked like me, A friendship necklace, A butterfly clip and a heart pendant smiling at me, Then wave at me, before slowly disappearing into the mist. I never saw her or heard from her again.

Oh god 429 words- i'll try to get the next part out soon

-Diana