Author's Note

Hello!

Hello!

Welcome to The Light Within previously Accepting Him. I'm @Kitten_Kraze. I'm a young aspiring writer with hopes of showing the world my talent. I've been writing since I was eight and I finished my first story when I was eleven. I am sharing this story with you and I hope you will all be with me throughout this journey.

I am truly grateful that you are reading this right now and from the bottom of my heart, thank you. I would appreciate a vote and a comment from you; constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. Before you read on, please take not of these rules that I hope you will be sure to keep:

1) NO fighting and insulting with each other in a rude, offensive manner in the comments board. If you feel that there are parts of this story that aren't going the way you want them to (which you will encounter) please let out your rage on the characters, not me, because your beef is with them, not me.

2) My characters are like my children. I love them and I feel what they feel— their pain, their anger, their hatred and their joy. I work so hard to bring out all those emotions and from the day I began writing Accepting Him, I have grown as an author. I have edited tirelessly and because of that, I hope that you will treat them with respect and not copy my work. If you see this story anywhere other than Wattpad under Kitten_Kraze please notify me.

3) NO spoiling for the first time readers. They need the same experience you did when you first read, so I repeat don't ruin it by spoiling!

4) Have a great time reading!

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy this and please make me smile by voting and commenting.

Goal for this book: To have 200 votes by the end of the year!

[01/01/23 — Goal met!!]

Blurb

Growing up, Samantha Carson was mistreated by her parents and she was shown little love from everyone except her best friends Cassandra and Fin. Although she put up a tough exterior, snapping at everyone that crossed her, all Sam really wanted was someone to love her and treat her right.

William, Alpha William spent almost ten years with someone he had hoped to mark and mate one day, but it all went downhill after a misunderstanding and she cheated on him. Now heartbroken and lost, William felt that nothing could mend his broken heart.

One day, these two meet and their relationship is great until and unfortunate incident changed all of that. She found out he was a werewolf and she was granted powers from an unknown supernatural race. Facing doubts about both her powers and herself, Samantha learns more about herself. She gets to explore her independence and understand what true love, friendship and family was all about.

However, before she is finally able to accept and understand her true self, she has to deal with a jealous ex, William's, a power hungry alpha threatening her life and she has to go through difficult tests to prove her worthiness to the Council and to those that gave her her powers.

This is a story about how a temperamental, self-conscious girl finds her true self and unleashes the light within her.