Deez Nutz

Phora layer on the couch as sans went up to the genderfluid mess on the couch.  The messy green couch, the color didn't have its vibrant green like before, it was musty and just gross.  It had ketchup stains all over.

"Get the fuck up and off my couch bitch" Sans said.  Phora looked at the skeleton and shook their head.  

"My couch now you stinky old skeleton" He said.  Then boom, the couch broke.

"THE COUCH BROKE, DO YOU KNOW HOE MUCH THAT COST?!?" Sans petted the ketchup stained couch and kissed it.  His hands rubbing all over it. "I'll miss you baby, you were my only true love".

" Bro, you've probably fucked a dead bird, this is the least of your worries." photo sweated and said.  They didn't care.  She went over and grabbed the blanket.  The blanket had a bag of dicks all over it.  They thought it was funny.  

"You ruined my true love". Sans grabbed a bottle of ketchup and pored it on the dick blanket.  (169 words😏).  

" This is why your dad left you." Phora cried and ran away.  He got better in less than a minute.  They sniffled and went to the shop owner, and bought some food.  

When they walked out, he saw sans.  Sans pulled Phora into a kiss, and ahora gladly accepted.  After though, they slapped him.  

"That's what you get for pouring ketchup on my big bag of dicks blanket." Phora huffed and ate the bunny food they got.

"Suck my dick?" Sans asked. "Because your my one true love?" Sans explained his reasons.

"Lemme think about it...hmmmm no." Phora said and flew up and vortexed out of the underground.