Hanging Out

There was a new guard of the castle, who has to protect George at all costs. His name is clay, but he goes by Dream. George just gave him that nickname because he daydreams a lot. Dream always had feelings for George, not because he was a prince but because his personality was perfect for him, and his voice was.. soothing.

"HEY DREAMMMM WHERE ARE YOU" George yelled, looking around for him. "Hey!-" "GOD YOU SCARED ME DREAM" Dream laughed as George rolled his eyes. "So you called, your majesty?" "Oh god, I've told you just call me by my name!" (If I use this it's what George is saying now) "you don't call me by MY name" Dream said smiling. "Whatever so uhm wanna hangout? I'm bored and your my only friend"  "Sounds fun! I'm in-" "great follow me!" George pulls Dream by the hand and smiles as Dream slightly blushes and looks away. "God.. im lucky to be here" Dream mumbled. George heard him and smiled more, but just brought him outside and to a flower field. "We're here!"  "Oo this is cute!" 

George smiles and sits down. "So I wanted to talk to you about something."  "Yes your majesty?"  "Well.. I've been thinking of running away. I hate doing the same things everyday and having to follow every law and all."  "Oh.."  "I might.. if I do would you come with me?"  "I mean yeah! I have to protect you anyway"  "I probably will.. also I have something to tell you. If I do would you be grossed out?"  "No? What is it"  "well.. I'm gay" George lays down. Dream lays down next to him. "George your so forgetful"  "what?"  "I told you I'm gay a week ago" Dream laughed and George rolled his eyes. "Boop" Dream said as he touched George's nose. "Dreammm" George said looking away. (He was blushing- also they ARE the same age) "your adorable"  George smiles and looks at Dream. They just stared at each other for a minute.

DREAMS POV:

I stare at George's eyes smiling and relaxing as he does the same. His beautiful brown eyes and his soft hair.. he's just perfect. "Oh uhm- it's getting kinda late wanna go back in the castle?." I asked, trying to just break the silence. "Sure I guess" I got up and helped George up but picked him up. "Hey dream?" George said smiling. "Yeah?"  "Your kinda gay bro"  George said, laughing a bit.  "so are you"  "do you like me?"  "I- why would you ask that?"  "Well, these past months you've been picking me up like you are right now, booping my nose, patting my head, calling me darling sometimes, it's kinda obvious."  I blush and look away. "So you dooo?~" he said rapping his arms around my neck, He pulls me closer. "C'mon tell me, do you?" He said, getting closer to me. "Ok yeah so what?" I said looking away. He stands up and and smiles at me. "Good to know. Let's head back inside!" He said grabbing my hand, this time differently.

We head back inside and I go to my room, he goes to his. After a few hours of thinking, I look over to my digital clock. 1:23am.. I hear a ding and look over to my phone. (Also real quick, George's parents are out for a little bit and I won't be including them much) I got a text from George. "Hey dream can you come here real quick?"  I put my phone in my pocket and walk towards his room, I knock and I hear him quickly get up.