Chapter 1

( Yeah I'm jumping straight to it! Have fun reading my strangeness! )

It was sudden. Wailing flooded my ears, beeping, clamoring, and then suddenly time stopped. I came to my senses, yet unable to open my eyes, the smell and everything was so fresh to my tiny nose. I haven't got a hang on all of what was going on yet, but I had realized that something was odd. Was this a hospital?

"It's a girl!" Oh no, not the thing you wanted to hear in a new situation! What even happened before?! Without warning, my umbilical cord was carefully cut, then I was gently wrapped and handed to who I assume is my mother. The sounds of pencils and whispering were further away as a rapid yet soft heartbeat came to my right ear.

"Hi there honey.." She is definitely my mother. Poor lady sounds terribly tired, yet still gentle and soothing. I unconsciously giggle as the feeling of a finger running across my newborn chest tickles me. Ah how small I am, it feels very strange. Why am I even conscious of things?

"What is her name, ma'am?" I assume that's a doctor, but.. why is his voice so strange?

"Y/N, L/N Y/N." OH NOOOOO THIS IS AN ANIME OR MANGA ISN'T IT?!??! I accidentally start wailing and crying heavily, kicking my mother gently. Sorry mom.. didn't mean to say I don't like my name, haha... She chuckles weakly, affectively making me feel better and stopping crying and wailing like a baby. Wait no.. that's correct anyway. "I'd still like for her name to be Y/N."

After a while of warm snuggles, I was taken away from my warm and gentle mother. Hey! Bring me back! She's the only comforting thing I have in this bizarre new world! For all I know, I'm in some magical world and the last thing I want is to be stolen! I struggle as much as possible, wailing through the halls, but they don't listen or aren't fazed. The person holding me gently tickles my tummy and bounces me sweetly.

"It's alright little one! You'll feel better in no time!" Yeah yeah, after you tell me why in the world your finger is so flipping smooth!! I continue to wail, starting to feel bad since this is just their job. Quickly, I was entering an unknown room, no sight, and just a sense of barely being in the world. I felt a the whimsical touch of an extremely soft blanket. I'm in a magical world aren't I? Well who can complain, this blanket is super soft, let me take it home! Or I swear I'll... yeah no that's an empty threat, I'm terrible at this.

I decided that I'd let them do what they need, after all I've given them plenty of trouble. They stick things to me, I hear loud beeping and plenty of whispering. "She seems to be fine, I'm guessing her quirk is the cause of her look?" I flipping knew it. This is My Hero Academia and I'm going to be the most infamous side character you've ever seen.
—————
One month after, I got the gist of things. My eyes wide open, and my senses sharper than ever. Apparently, I may have a mutant quirk which honestly sounds pretty nice. I haven't caught the gist of my quirk yet, though I know my mom's: cloning. She uses her clones so much, it's kind of disturbing seeing so many of her. I see her running by with the laundry, then her going outside to mow the lawn. Suddenly, one is heading out to work. Honestly! I would prefer just seeing one of my mother, thank you! I have no idea who's the real one. I'm sure I'll get used to her and everything though.

From what I can tell, we're well off for being below the poverty line. She has benefits for being a retired hero. There's food stamps, free food for those below the poverty line. Even though this is very nice, all this would be here anyway if we were above the poverty line. Well, at least it's here for us.

Mom works at a local cafe, I worry for her, she sometimes comes home with bruises. I cry to her when I notice, but she immediately hides them and puts on that motherly act after total irritation and exhaustion. I wish to grow up already, I want to help her...... Why does this all feel so familiar anyway? What's anime and manga? Why do I even have a conscious for a baby like this?

But I can tell somethings, I'm about the age of Hawks in this timeline it seems. Nothing has changed due to my presence luckily, I hope to keep it like that. Luckily, when mom gets home, we watch hero tv together. She keeps it low volume, but she always smiles seeing my face cheerfully gaze at the hardworking heroes. Why do they even label them heroes anyway? Why label people villains and heroes? To help kids distinguish good from bad? But the labels will be immediately applied to people that aren't even in the wrong...

M/N seemed to notice my confusion, I learned her name from her cafe tag. She cradles me, rocking me gently. "Someday, you'll be a hero too, Y/N. I hope you'll be the greatest one of all. But I truly hope you won't lose sight of things, that you'll have fun, have hardships, and challenging fights. I hope you make the difference I never made...." Mom... Don't worry, I hear you, I'll try my best to show this world who's boss! The L/N name will be glued into the history books!

I writhe happily in her arms, giggling at the beautiful woman in above me. I certainly hope I never change my outlook, you're my comfort in this new world, even if I don't know you much. Thank you mom, I'll do my best for you! She smiles brightly, "Thank you, Y/N!" Wait...

WHAT!?