Hey where are you going..?

After you wake up you reach to Bakugou and explain to him how you feel about you and your life.. after you finished explaining he just hugs you and says

Bakugou: hey it's gonna be ok.. you are the most beautiful person I have ever met trust me your body is beautiful, your ex is just terrible he/she/they didn't deserve you beautiful personality m'kay? Fuck your ex don't think about him/her/them, I'm sure b/n is looking at you from above Y/N and you are more than good enough for me.

These words just left you in shock but you said

Y/N: are you sure?

Bakugou: yes.. yes I am Teddy bear..

Y/N: but I still wanna die, look I'm just causing trouble for you..

Bakugou: Hey wait where are you going... OI COME BACK!!

You ran up the stairs to the rooftop while Bakugou was chasing after you.. after you thought you lost him you were at the rooftop.. you slowly approached the edge and took your shoes off.. you looked down on how tall the building was and was just smiling.. thinking "I chose to do this and well.. this is the end! And I'm ready for the end!.. right?" While you were too busy thinking Bakugou caught up to you but he was too late because that was the moment you jumped.. Bakugou sprinted as fast as he could and caught you by your foot..

Bakugou: please don't do it Y/N I can't lose you.. please..

His voice was shaky and tears were running down his face..

Bakugou: Y/N PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!

This was the loudest he screamed that you ever heard... and at that moment you thought to yourself "Am I seriously just gonna leave him? Is this seriously MY choice? No.. I WONT LET THINGS END LIKE THIS"

You suddenly started glowing white you were floating.. you were.. gifted perhaps? The white shine floated you back up to the rooftop and sat you down.
Bakugou just hugged you as tight as he could. He pulled away and kissed you on the lips as you returned a kiss as well and that kiss lasted for at least 15 mins. After you guys pulled away he just picked you up without a word and carried you back to your guy's bedroom.

He put you down on your guy's bed and cuddled you while playing with your hair as you fell asleep.

Anyways babes this might be the and idk but feel free to suggest ideas I'm running low rn lmao 🏌️‍♀️ do y'all want a pt 3 idk? Anyways have a good one you are beautiful, stunning, you have a great personality and only deserve the best <3 I actually have a saying that I learnt from good boy Nagito.. so ahem..

You might feel as if you are sinking and drowning in despair and it's just weighing you down and you feel like there is no hope left for you. But the truth is that despair can't exist where hope doesn't exist. Or else what makes it despair? So the hope may be transparent, too small or both but if you just squint your eyes I'm sure you will see it make it big and bright again, you got this pogchamp :)