Jealousy, jealousy

"It starts slow as spencer starts kissing Y/N it starts off passionate until Y/N moans against Spencer's mouth. It starts to escalate until your phone starts ringing. "Ugh who is it now"  Y/N says her eyes go wide as she reads who's number it is. Her ex. She quickly hangs it up as that drives spencer to curiosity. " who was it? "
Spencer's says "oh nobody "  Y/N says trying not to make spencer mad. "It's your ex isn't it" spencer says "yeah he won't leave me alone"
"Call him back for me please" spencer has a plan up his sleeve " why on earth would I do that spencer  " cause he's about to hear who's name your about to scream" your stomach flutters at his words. You quickly dial the number as your told. Spencer starts taking off your underwear with his teeth. And all of a sudden you hear a voice come from a phone. "Y/N I'm so glad you decided to call back" Spencer taps her and says ass up. Y/N does as she's told spencer spreads her and dives right into her with his tounge.
"Y/N you there? " "yeah I am sorry I just MM FUCK- shit" Y/N moaning from the fast pace Spencer's tounge is going "Y/N?. Y/N looks back at Spencer's wide grin. "Yeah sorry I stubbed my toe" Y/N says quickly. That didn't stop spencer.
spencer was going crazy on Y/N with his mouth. Y/N fists were clenching the sheets. "MM FUCK FUCK FUCK" "Y/N?"
"Yeah yeah I'm here sorry" quickly trying to cover up the fact that she's moaning. It sounded like he Believed it until spencer started grunting while licking you making his noises vibrate through your whole body and you couldn't take it anymore. Spencer's tounge was going incredibly fast burying his whole head into you. Y/N let's out "FUCK IM CUMMING FUCK SPENCER FUUCK"
spencer doesn't stop he keeps going.
While Spencer keeps eating you out he grabs your phone and says "hi I'm spencer don't call here ever again" and he dives back in and he can hear Y/N loud moans and the line cuts off "oh my god Spencer jealous much" Y/N says
"Honestly no not really but you know what you should do" Spencer says tracing her thigh with his finger "what should i do sexy" Y/N says "Sit on my face like I've wanted to try it for so long and you taste so fucking good I need it"

To be continued...