Chapter 18

Din took a deep breath and knocked on Sabines door. It was the afternoon after they'd been training so she would probably be confused as to why he showed up.

The door slid open and Sabine looked up at him, her eyebrow raised. "Do you want to train some more, Mando?" She asked.

"I need to talk to you. I know I was a bit foreword before, but I'd...like to discuss Mandalor with you again." He said hoping he wasn't too aggressive.

Sabine sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Alright...let's sit down." She said and invited him in.  Well, it's going well so far. He thought as Sabine took a seat.

"So why do you want me to help you with Mandalor?" She asked, raising her eyebrow skeptically. Din sighed, trying to think of how to sell his pitch. Sabine put her boots on the table and leaned back.

"Well...since I have the Dark Saber now, all I need you to help me with is navigating the planet and negotiating with other Clans...since I've never really met them before I think you would be the better negotiator." Din said

Sabine raised an eyebrow. "So if I help you with this, how will you help me in return?" She asked.

The Mandalorian sighed, knowing that she'd probably ask for something in return. He'd come up with an idea, since Ahsoka had mentioned it.

"I'll help you search for Ezra Bridger." Din replied. Sabine leaned forward.

"Now you've peaked my interest." She said.