🩸二十七🩸

What is your blood Demon art?

Aries:  Sunburn: Your blood demon art is similar to Nezuko's. You are able to burn your target if they have your or their blood on their body. If your blood makes contact with anything solid you are able to cause a fire but you can only burn your target which makes them numb nauseous. If it's their blood, you must make contact with them. If it's your blood you can do so.

Taurus:  Spiked Leaves: Your blood demon art is similar to Daki's. You are able to control leaves and use them as your weapon. You can also make them sharp enough to pierce throw pretty much anything. 

Gemini:  Infinite Gravity: You are able to control the weight that surrounds you and also control the air pressure. You can send heavy waves of air towards your target. If it hits your target they will become dizzy and nauseous.

Cancer:  Blood Sugar: You are able to rise/or lower your opponents sugar level and yours as well. Doing this could infect your target's nerves and make their body weaker. This can also cause some hallucinations as well. 

Leo:  Mirroring Hallucination: Your blood demon art is similar to Enmu's. You are able to trap your target in a series of hallucinations making them see themselves in a mirror, but sooner or later it will turn into a living nightmare. (Ps: Your target is awake not sleeping)

Virgo:  Claustrophobia: Your demon art is similar to Nakime's. You are able to tighten or widen your and your targets surroundings. Your demon art is kind of like telekinesis, you are able to pick up a certain amount of objects.

Libra:  Sharp Tongue: You are able to shoot your tongue 6-8 feet across from you at your target. Your tongue is very sharp and long. This power is very similar to Daki's and your tongue is strong and sharp.

Scorpio:  Shattered Ice: Your blood demon art is similar to Doma's. You have the power to create black ice on anything you can touch but not living humans. Your ice is very slippery and easy to injure your target. You are also able to skate on the ice without getting hurt. 

Sagittarius:  Poisonous Bamboo: You are like a panda, you are able to eat bamboo and create some poisonous ones to poison your target. The poison is able to slow them down and make them breath heavily.

Capricorn:  Sea trench: You are able to control and trap your target in liquids that are filled with toxic poison that is able to burn living things.

Aquarius: Sleep deprived: Your blood demon art is similar to Enmu's. You are able to send waves of lullabies to your target making them feel tired and slow at each blow they take from you.

Pisces: Picasso's prison: Your blood demon art is similar to Daki's. You are able to bend paint or paper and create dry sharp Japanese shapes/objects out of them, and shoot them at your target. (Like origami) You can also trap your target in a prison for a very long time. Think of the oldest trick in a magician's book. You can trap your target and send some sharp shapes into the prison that slice threw and can cut your target into oblivion if they aren't able to get out quickly.

May edit this later! Thanks for 9k I'm almost at 10! Thanks you guys! :)