Part 8

* somewhat mature content*

"(Y/n) look at me . Calm down okay, I have everything planned and sorted. I'm going to get you out of here and we will runaway. Together!"
———————
"Oh Mildred, I lov-" I realised what I was about to say and froze turning my head away from her. I now knew she had feelings for me but it was way to early.
"(Y/n) look at me" she says grabbing my chin so I'm facing her.
"I-I think I love you to" she says with a tear running down her face.
I was so in shock that she had actually said it, I didn't react or move at first but once my brain had realise what had happened .
I cupped her cheek with my hand wiping the tear of her cheek and brought her face to mine kissing her so deeply.
"I love you so much Mildred Ratched. I know it took you a lot to say that and I know you still don't fully understand what's happening between us. But I just want you to know I can't wait to get out of here and be able to be with you because you are perfect"
"(Y/n) I need to apologise for everything that happened before I think I was just scared of myself and how I was feeling about you . The minute I saw u something clicked and it scared me because it felt so wrong but now I know that we shouldn't have to hide and you shouldn't be put through all this torture. So we will get out of here by the end of the week . I have it all planned"
"I do want to know about this plan for us to escape, but not right now. Right now I just want to spend time with you, please" I say leaning back In to kiss her again.
"Okay" she says pulling me deeper into the kiss by the back of my neck .
After making out for a while, she pushes me back so I'm now sat on the bed and she's straddling my lap. Instantly taking me back into a kiss, she then begins to trail kisses down my neck.
"Oh Mildred, please I need you" I moan out
"Lay down" she says her voice more raspy and lust filled in her eyes .
I move onto the bed and she straddles me again kissing me on my lips then making her way down my jaw and neck .
She shocks me with her next move.
Her right hand grabs my throat as he hips buck into me.
I moan out loud at the movement. But Mildred removes her hand and looks ashamed of herself.
"Oh god I'm so sorr-"
"Do not apologise, I- I enjoyed it"
"Are you sure!? I'm just nervous as someone told me I was the worst lay of their life"
"Well ignore them because you're doing amazing so far. Please continue, I need you"
Me saying that must have set something of inside her because her hand returned to my throat and she took me into a heated and sloppy kiss causing me to moan into her mouth .
"M-more please"

With that me and Mildred made love for the first time, and I felt the best I had felt in my life. Just being there with her was enough but I now felt like we had connected even further .
"That was amazing . I love you so much and I can't wait to run away from here with you" I say as we put our clothes back on.
"I know same daring, but I really have to go now . I will tell you all about the plan tomorrow and this time next week we are gonna be far far from here " she says pecking me on the lips one more time before rushing out the room .

I just sat in shock absorbing the events that had just occurred.
"Mildred Ratched loves me!"

——————————————————
A/n: so sorry this took so long to update and that this para isn't very long but I promise I will make it worth while xx