Go to hell

Guards began to fill the room. Everyone stood in shock at the unexpected guests.

"What is the meaning of this," yelled y/n's father.

"Oh sir, you haven't noticed," said a voice from the alter.

"This young lady right here. Are you sure she's your daughter," he stated

All the guests stood in shock. whispering amongst one another.

"Prince Stephan what are you rambling on about," my father shouted rather angrily.

Revy's eyes began to appear hooded as she stood in between this conversation.

"Your majesty, excuse my rudeness, but you seem rather clueless to this whole situation," he replied.

As these unexpected events where unraveling before me I couldn't just stand still.

I could tell this was already going down hill, fast.

"Hey, Revy time for plan B," I announced in the earpiece.

"I'm not sure if your aware but this young lady right here is actually not y/n but rather an imposter if I must say," Stephan proclaimed.

A smirk began to appear as Revy lifted her head looking up at the ceiling.

"You don't have to tell me twice," Revy replied lifting up her dress to grab her gun.

"Plan B was more fun any ways," she responded pulling the gun towards the ceiling.

"y/n is he speaking the truth?," questioned y/n's father.

All the guests began to gasp as y/n or rather Revy pulled out a gun.

"Bang," a gun shot rang through the room. Revy shot the ceiling lights in one far swoop.

The room was left dim.

"Guards seize her,"yelled Stephan.

"Hahahahaha," laughed Revy while ripping off her vail and dress.

"Finally, this piece of shit is off of me," she groaned revealing her more comfortable outfit.

 "So who wants to go first," stated Revy surrounded by guards

"Make it quick men. She's just a woman after all so make it snappy," Stephan hissed.

"This'll be fun," said Revy pointing both her guns at her sides.

The guards came running toward her.

Revy yawned while dodging the guards attacks.

"Is this the best you bastards got, this is a real shit show," laughed Revy while dodging and knocking out guards with the handle of her gun.

"I didn't even have to pull the trigger on you weaklings," said Revy in a pool of knocked out guards.

***Y/n's side ***