☁❝fool!❞☁

au :: bro idk?? villain au??
tw :: mentions of gore & death <3
part :: one of two

__________________________________________

a hero would sacrifice you to save the world;
a villain would sacrifice the world to save you 
・‥...━━━ღ
__________________________________________

Holding on to the top of the window, the feminine figure pulled herself into the building

Holding on to the top of the window, the feminine figure pulled herself into the building. It was seemingly deserted, and freezing cold - despite the current season providing the weather be warmer. With ease and perfected skills of being near silent, her red, wavy locks flew behind her as she scampered to the big metal doors on the east side of the lobby. The lights were off, but she seemed to know where she was going. 

The clunky metal doors were held blocked off by filing cabinets, but she managed to pull the doors open enough to the point her physique could fit through. She inhaled sharply as she squeezed through the opening, stumbling quickly after making it through. Because of this, she fell and crashed down the stairs. The stairwell bashed against her legs, her back, and her head as she collided with the cold basement tiles. 

"Fuck!" her body harshly tensed up due to the pain. She breathed in distinctively, vocally holding back the pain she had induced. She had been through much, much worse pain, but the plummet down the stairs was certainly some sort of pain. She realized the noise she must have made from the collision would bring attention to her, and so she rolled over on to her back and pushed up in a stretch. 

Her head whipped around the room. Computers and wires were everywhere. No true lights were on, but green, blue, yellow flashing lights from the giant computers and the blue tint of the room gave her some sort of vision as to where she was going and what she was looking for. 

She slid down the isles of mega-computers, lacking a better word to describe, her eyes pleaded for the sight of the giant screen. Aimlessly searching, in hopes to get it and get out. With little luck of the speedy aspect of her plan, she started following the wires that were strapped to the ceiling. her hands dragged against the computers and walls, and she came to a new section of the basement. The big screen.

She quickly entered and squat down to the computers that hooked up to the 50" screen. She opened all of the compartments, pulling wires and hard drives. 
"Where is it..?!" She exasperatedly cried, senselessly ripping at wires and pressing buttons.

A crash. Emma's head instantly turned to watch out behind her as she kept pulling hard drive after hard drive. Stick after stick, with no luck. The filing cabinets at the top of the stairs were torn from in front of the door, the sounds of scattering papers and manila folders hitting the ground coming soon after. The metal door kicked open. Heavy footsteps down the stairs and flashlights beaming and reflecting down the room. 

'Shit!'  Emma thought, emerald eyes rapidly searching for a way out, or place to hide. It was too late.

Lights circled her as there were multiple figures covered from head to toe in bullet proof vests, faces covered by masks, apart from the eyes. Two had guns - Emma couldn't make out the types. She fell against the tiles. Breathing heavy.

The six figures stepped away from the doorway, lacking the former of the word. 

Walking between them, into the room, Donnie. 

"I was expecting this..." he trailed his words with a drawn out smoothness, a little too relaxed. 

Emma was covered in forming bruises from her fall down the stairs. Donnie squatted down, inspecting the now softness to those areas on her skin. He squinted. His fingers, seen through the obviously fingerless gloves, extended as he brought his hand slowly toward her face. She quickly grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm. The lights began to flicker, and the computers powered down. Emma and Donnie made long eye contact.

Donnie hummed, "I would expected you to get away, though. What a shame." he said, ripping his arm from her grip and stretching the pain out of his wrist. Emma was frustrated that she was too late. Because Donnie had arrived, the computers instantly shut down, the screen of what was once white glitching like an old television. 
"If you wanted it that badly, you could have asked nicely, darling.."

"Do not fucking call me darling, where's the hard drive?"

Donnie grinned, sending an eerie aura through the room. He laughed under his breath as he stood. He walked behind Emma, the sight of an axe slung across his back. He pulled the hard drive from the left side of the computer. He turned around again. 
"This one?"
"You're a fucking asshole."
"Am I?" Donnie raises an eyebrow cockily. He laughed smoothly, sighing after the fact. He squatted down, grabbing her chin harshly. "Be a little nicer and maybe you can have the stick."

In that moment, Emma lifter her leg and kneed him in the nose, causing him to stumble back. In that same move, she jumped onto her feet and used one of the figures guns to smash it into the figure's face. She then shot the other figures down, but it wasn't fatal. 

However, donnie was up now, and behind her. he reached over her shoulder and grabbed the gun, yanking it backwards against her throat. Emma tried to pull her leg backwards to knock him down, but couldn't managed. Swiftly moving around her, Donnie took the rifle from her and tossed it to the ground, smashing it with the axe on his back. 

"Where's your manners?"

Ripping a last-minute pocket knife from her waistband, she aimed to throw it at his throat.
"Do it." He commanded, staring at the knife, which caused her to falter for a moment. But then she threw the knife. 
Donnies hand moved up at light speed, almost, grabbing the knife in the air. It pushed through his glove and stuck out of the back of his hand, blood pouring from his hand. 

Donnie stared at the knife. He flexed his fingers, and some how still had some feeling in his hand. Using the other hand to rip the knife out of his palm. 

Donnie stepped closer to the redheaded girl, who attempted to swing a punch toward his face. He grabbed her wrist, which stopped the blow. She was frozen now, attempting to figure out a way to leave as she was slowly being covered in his blood, which rolled off of her and onto the floor.

He hand the hard drive in his other hand and stared at her as she crushed it. A moment of silence, he dropped her wrist.

"Leave. Now."

She stared at him, and the doorway. She failed her mission - She was being told to leave. 

"You failed. What are you going to do now? Leave, failure."

Donnie tilted his head to the right only slightly as he glared at her. He stepped aside as she bolted out of the doorway, down the isle of computers, and up the stairs.

The computers whizzed back on, the screen flashed awake.

"Dumb 'hero'." He scoffed out a laugh as he pulled the real hard drive from his sleeve and plugged it back in. He looked at all of the wires and sticks she pulled. "Inconvenient." He groaned.

Walking to the doorway, he gazed at his men on the floor.

"Get up. Fix the mess she made."

He dragged his axe loosely across the ground as he walked away from his bleeding men.