𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"At this point, I'm sure I'll be attending all the Shelby marriage ceremonies."

*•*

*•*

It was a bright day in Small Heath.

   Unusually luminous in color compared to the other gloomy days that overtook the sky of Birmingham. It was like the heavens above knew a special occasion would take forth today. A wedding at best.

The union of John Shelby and the daughter of the matriarch of the Lee clan.

The sleek car that held the passengers of the Siren gang parked right at the edge of the Lee camp. Stepping out of the vehicle, Leticia looked up through the veil of her hat to observe her surroundings.

"Home, sweet home." Marybeth muttered as she held the hand of her niece who clung to her with a child-like innocence.

Marybeth Lee felt weird being back at the place she grew up in. A surge of memories erupted that brought a euphoric feeling that she didn't know she was craving. As she stood there and looked over every detail she realized nothing had changed. It had been two months since she had last visited her homeland, she wasn't too ecstatic on what her mother would have to say to that.

Ossie pinned his brown eyes on the group gathered up ahead before turning to Marybeth with a jocular grin, "Cheer up, Mary. Your mother dearest will be delighted to see you."

Shooting the shaggy haired man a glare, the Lee woman bit her lip anxiously as Kennedy came up to stand beside her in comfort.

Pulling her gloves over her fingers, Lettie's hazel eyes turned to the three, "Just enjoy yourselves. It's a wedding after all," bringing her eyesight back to the group that stood ahead, she mumbled to herself quietly, "No matter how suspicious this sudden betrothal may be."

After receiving the letter from Zilpha, Leticia had concluded that this was Thomas Shelby's trick up his sleeve. Creating a bondage between two rival families was strategically smart and the oldest trick in the book.

Leticia walked forwards with Ossie trailing right beside her. Kennedy and Marybeth hooked arms as they followed on the other side of the brunette, a young Sally at the hip of the Lee woman.

Reaching the group of Lee and Shelby members, the four Siren individuals stood in the back waiting just like the rest of the family for the ceremony to start. After a couple minutes passed, Leticia felt a presence stand beside her. Without having to look she knew who it was.

"Well, I'm happy to see you're alive and fine," Polly Gray kept her eyesight forward as she pursed her lips, "A simple visit would have sufficed."