Hairdresser pt 1

Eazy's POV

"How much of my time is this shit bout to take?" I asked my little sister Patricia as I twisted my key, pulling it out of the ignition.

"Not long, maybe one or two hours," she said. I scoffed.

"Yeah, cause that ain't long," I said sarcastically.

"You wanna wait outside?"

"Nah, it's too hot."

"Alright then, let's go," she unbuckled her seatbelt and I did the same, then we stepped out the car in unison.

She used her long nails to itch her greasy scalp as we walked towards the entrance. Her hair has been tied up in the same dusty ass ponytail for a whole week now and today is finally the day of her long anticipated hair appointment.

"Damn! God must be tryna bake niggas today, it's hotter then a mutha fucka!" I said as Tricia used her hand to shield her eyes from the bright sunlight that beamed down on us

"Well, hopefully we won't be here for that long. I'm just gonna get my hair trimmed and curled, that's all."

"How much does that cost?" I asked knowing that it was probably coming out of my pockets.

Last week, I got arrested for pistol whipping some old man and she hasn't told mama yet. I'm guessing she's gonna use that as a way to blackmail me into paying for her hair.

"About a hundred dollars," she replied casually.

"A hundred dollars just to get your hair trimmed and curled? I could've did that shit for you at home, half price," I said making her roll her eyes.

"Um, no. I'm not trying to show up at my prom looking like I got a dead cat just chilling on my head," she said as we reached the door, "besides Jamies here today, so I'll probably get a discount."

She pushed the door open and we was instantly met with the strong, intoxicating smell of hair spray, burnt hair and the sound of bitches talking loudly.

I rolled my eyes so hard that they almost got stuck at the back of my head. The whole atmosphere was already getting on my nerves. A nigga like me don't belong in this kind of environment.

"Hey Tricia!" Some girl with braids greeted.

"Hey Brenda, I've got an appointment with Jamie."
Brenda nodded her head.

"Just sit over there and behave yourself," Tricia said turning back to me and pointing at some leather couches by the window.

I rolled my eyes and went to sit down. I looked at the pile of magazines on the small table in front of me and picked one of them up.

I sighed. This place is wack, they ain't even got no TV up in here. As I was skimming through the pages full of fine models in skimpy outfits, I felt somebodies eyes on me.