Sylvie x female reader

!!this is my first smut ever so please don't be too harsh :) !!

[oneshot about Sylvie and y/n]

Sylvie and Loki are friends with the avengers, which y/n has been a part of for a few weeks now, Tony Stark is having a party in the Stark Tower.

I decided to join Tony's party, since I still had to get to know everyone, there hasn't been much time to make friends yet, because we've had a lot of missions in the past few weeks. The time flew by so fast since I've joined the Avengers, I thought to myself while looking at my reflection. It was actually insane, a few months ago i was a rather normal, not quite outstanding type of girl and now I'm getting dressed to celebrate with Tony Stark and Captain America. I was rather nervous too, because Nat said that Loki and Sylvie were going to join us tonight and even tho I didn't really want to admit it, Sylvie makes me feel some type of way. I tried not to think about it for now, I mean, I was trying not to make a fool of myself and those feelings are not helping with that, I actually tend to get quite clumsy when I'm around Sylvie because she makes me rather nervous. I took a last look into the mirror, I was wearing a black simple dress, which wasn't to much but still made my body look nice. My hair falling onto my shoulders in slight waves and I was wearing heavy black eyeliner and dark red lipstick. This is how I felt most comfortable and I needed some confidence for tonight. I winked at my reflection and wen't to go downstairs.

The modern room with the breathtaking view was already filled with guests. I tried to find some people i knew as fast as I could because I didn't want to be standing in the entrance any longer. There I saw them, Nat, Steve, Bruce and Thor they were sitting on two couches in the corner of the room, so I walked straight ahead towards them. I was only a few steps away from the couch when i saw her. She was sitting across from the others and it seemed that the only place I could sit was directly next to her. I needed to sit down immediately, I got noticed by Nat and she probably already wondered, why I was still standing next to the couches.
„Hi y/n, where have you been? We've been waiting for you!" Steve blurts out, smiling at me.
My breath was still taken away and I wasn't capable of answering so I was glad to notice that no one was really paying attention to me anymore, so I wouldn't have to think of a smart reply. I wasn't really listening to what the others were talking about either. I was way too fixated on the woman sitting next to me. Sylvie's hair was falling down in beautiful defined blonde curls, she was wearing a suit but replaced the button up shirt with a black laze top, though she was still wearing the blazer. I was inspecting her shoes (DcMartens I think) when I realized that she was glanzing at me, a smirk forming on her lips. *shit! she noticed my staring* She leaned towards me and I could smell her scent of pepermint as she almost whispered into my ear. „So, y/n, we never really got to talk yet, did we?" holy crap why is this shit turning me on this much, she isn't even doing anything.
„I guess not" I was surprised that I managed to say that without stuttering.
„So, why don't we get to know each other a bit better, hm, how about that?" She placed her hand on my thigh and I had to gasp for air. Was she actually trying to turn me on or what was that?? I looked at the rest of the team nervously, what if they had noticed any of this conversation? They didn't. They were still going on with their chatter and every other person in the room seemed to be too busy to pay attention to anything we were doing.
I looked up just to catch her looking at me again. I blushed immediately as soon as our eyes met, so I looked back down on her hand again. Dammit her hands are literally perfect. She was wearing golden rings on her slander, long fingers and she was stroking my inner thigh with her thumb.
„Nervous, hun?" She asked so innocently, it was ridiculous.
„Not at all." I found the courage to look back into her eyes again. The eye contact made my stomach do a backflip, I got goosebumps immediately. Her glance was quite intimidating too. I was shifting a little in my seat, trying to make this feeling fade, but it didn't work.
I was literally dripping at that point, I could feel that my my panties were soaking wet, and her steady movements over my thigh didn't make it better. My lips were swollen and pulsating at that point and i wasn't sure how much longer I could do this.
„I'm gonna be right back." I told Sylvie and she put her hand off my leg.
„Where are you going..?" She looked at me questioning
„Just to my room, I'm a bit tired actually" I knew this sounded ridiculous, since I've only been at the party for about half an hour but i was too needy to be sitting here any longer. „I might come back downstairs later tho.." I added, trying to seem more normal even though i doubted that this would make the situation less awkward for me, but I stood up and went straight to my room.

I closed the door behind me and sank onto my bed. This is actually pathetic but I hadn't had much *on my own - time* recently anyways, so why not?
I slipped my dress up and placed a finger on my sobbing core, already soaking wet. I slowly traced a path over my pulsating folds as I imagined Sylvies tongue twirling on my clit.
It didn't take me long to be a moaning mess, even though i really tried to hold my moans back. „Sylvie.. oh god yes!" I moaned her name under my breath over and over again. I put my finger into my mouth to lick my own juices off it and just at this moment I heard the door opening.

I barely managed to throw my blanket over myself to cover up my naked body before Sylvie rushed into my room.
She didn't look too surprised and it was probably obvious, what i was doing.
„SYLVIE!!" i yelled at her angrily. „WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM"
The woman just giggled „Tony told me the way. Why? Am I interrupting you with something?"
I got really angry but that was mostly because I was very embarrassed so I didn't answer her at all. To my surprise she started walking towards me.
„What the hell are you doing?"
I was looking at her in disbelief as she was stripping naked infront of me.
Slowly putting off her blazer, followed by her trousers and finally her top.
There she was, standing in front of me only in her underwear.
I was still sitting on top of my bed, shocked about what was just happening.
She slowly crawled on top of me, placing a kiss on my neck as she did. I immediately gasped out, I was still turned on as fuck, since I hadn't come yet. She started kissing me, it was a messy, wet kiss and our tongued swirled around each others wildly. She helped me with slipping off my dress and she unhooked my bra.
My breasts were now poking up infront of her face and she immediately began to suck on my nipples. Loud moans escaped my mouth within seconds, I was very sensitive and I propse that must've been because I was still a virgin. After bitting down on my right nipple she looked back up to me as if she was asking for permission to go further down.
I guess my desperate moans were enough approval for her, because she slowly began to place further kisses onto my breasts and traced a wet path down my stomach with her tongue.
As she arrived at my pussy she slowly placed a kiss on top of my panties.
„Oh who are you so wet for, baby?" She asked in a challenging voice.
She slowly pulled my panties down and placed herself in between my thighs.
Sylvie started with placing gentle kisses onto the inside of my thighs and my moans grew louder by every kiss that brought her nearer to where I needed her.
She finally arrived at my throbbing core.
My pussy was swollen and pulsating as well as drowned in my slimy juices. This turned me on way too much.
She just grinned when she applied preassure on my clit with her tongue. My whole body shivered in overstimulation and she turned her eyes up to look at my whiny face. She didn't stop tho, Sylvie continued to swirl her tongue over my wet folds and as I was already getting close, she adjusted one cold, slender finger into my pussy. This almost sent me over the edge.
„Don't you dare come before I tell you to" She said in a demanding tone.
„Yes, mommy."
„Did you just call me mommy?"
She seemed suprised but i think she liked it too so I wasn't guessing wrong with that one.
Sylvie swirled her fingers upwards to hit my G-spot over and over again. This and the feeling of her warm, slimy tongue tracing over my clit almost got me to climax, but I was holding onto the sheets really hard.
„You can come now, babygirl"
Thank god i was thinking to myself as i felt the shivers going through my whole body.
I squirted a bit of my juices onto her face, which she seemed to enjoy. As she pulled out, she out her fingers straight into her mouth to taste my juices again. Never breaking eye contact.
As soon as she finished cleaning my pussy and legs with her tongue she went to lay down next to me.
There we were laying, the both of us breathing heavily.