Kurt Wylde Backstory

Kurt's backstory (made by ohibi)

Kurt is the older brother of the wylde family
Kurt and Mark lost their mother when they were still young, after the loss of their mother their father changed completely. He had difficulty communicating with his children, which left Kurt down leading him to get involved with bad people, when Kurt was 16 years old he and his father had a bad fight, which made Kurt think about moving away immediately. In the middle of the night Kurt called Dan Desdren begging Dan to let him stay in one of the rooms of his father's vip apartment, Dan agreed so Kurt woke up his brother hoping to convince him to move in with him, Mark agreed they packed up everything and moved that same night.
Kurt and Mark worked with "things"
Kurt only did that so he could pay to have his own apartment, he didn't want his brother to be involved but he was too stubborn, even Kurt trying to warn him Mark never listened.
After the world race mark was arrested, kurt could tell the truth to the police but that would ruin his reputation so he kept quiet, letting his brother go to prison for two years. I should also mention that after the world race, Kurt joined teku, where he met tone and his younger brother nolo pasaro, when nolo lost his brother, Kurt decided to be part of nolo's life.
He wanted to make him happy and make sure he was okay, it created a very strong relationship between these two best friends.