A Wet Washing

Story Created: 7/13/21

1:18 P.M. – The Spies' Beach House

One breezy day in Beverly Hills, the six spies were on their way home from the Groove. Clover was driving while Sam and Alex sat in the front seat; Britney, Nick, and Mat were sitting right behind them.

Clover had on a white crop top and blue slacks. Alex had on a white crop top of her own and a green skirt that was knee-length. Sam wore a green tanktop and a pair of blue jeans. Britney had on a blue tee and shorts of her own. Mat had on shorts, too and a 2009-throwback Motocross shirt that was black and white and red and read "Canard 39" on the back, which signified 2008 Supercross Lites East champ and 2010 250cc Motocross champ, Trey Canard. Nick had on a regular tanktop and knee-length pants of his own.

Clover had a toad-like expression on her face because their car they were riding in had been dirtied up a bit from some road people who got a bit careless with what they were handling.

"I can't believe this happened to us!!" Clover chastised.

"For what it's worth, Clover," Alex pointed out. "Weren't you going to wash this later this week anyway?"

"Totally..." Clover chastised. "But the last thing I wanted to have happen was have this car soiled by anything and it HAPPENED!!"

"Easy, Clover," Sam stated. "Alex has a valid point, and those guys DID apologize to us after all..."

"Hey, props to Mat for having the instincts to put the top up, too," Britney pointed out.

"Totally," Alex replied as she and Mat shared a high-five.

"You're pretty good at instincts kicking in, man," Nick commented as he and Mat fist-bumped.

"I guess it's somewhere in the genes," Mat laughed.

When the spies reached their beach house, they took their things inside; Nick even raced off to the bathroom once his things were settled in. Clover went up to change her clothes while everybody else settled in for some peace and quiet following the hustle and bustle of the Groove.

"Well, other than that incident on the road, I'd say our trip to the Groove was another fun one," Britney told the group.

"You got that right," Clover stated as she returned in her orange bikini.

Sam and Alex looked at each other.

"Hey, Clover, want some help?" Alex giggled.

"Not gonna say no," Clover quipped.

Sam, Alex, and Britney shared a grin.

"Sounds like we all had the same idea," Nick quipped when he came back out and saw the girls in their swimsuits, ready to take care of the car after... let's just call it 'that'.

"Naturally," Alex giggled, quickly raising the hose and spraying Nick with it before he could react.

"ACK!!!" Nick sputtered as he stumbled backwards.

"Oops," Alex laughed.

"You're not sorry, Alex," Clover teased.

"All right, then, sweetie, if that's the way you want it," Nick proclaimed. "All's fair in love and war, right?!"

Nick rushed over to grab the hose and spray Alex before she could retaliate, inadvertently catching some of the others in the wide-angled attack as well.

"Now you've done it, Nick!!" Britney shot back in a dramatic voice. "This means war!!"

Pretty quickly, it devolved into a mad water-hose fight once again, even as Mat watched in amusement from nearby. It seemed like this was becoming a tradition here at the beach house.