Just some comic I made

Yeah, this is the comic I'm posting. If hate, I'd rather suggest that this isn't something you might like, ignore something that you hate instead of just hating it please. Also, yes, I do however know the "canon" of this character. Nothing in this comic have to follow the purpose of using any of the "canon" in this comic, it is just a fan comic, there are many other fan comics that the creators have their OWN CANON into it, so I have my own "canon" as well in this comic. 

Remember, this comic was just to entertain some people and all, it's fictional, Creepypasta's aren't real as well, a fandom is just a fandom. The characters personality in here has nothing to do with "realism" or "canon" this is just for fun of course. 

I hope you all understand in some way. Thank you for reading my message on the top. If didn't then please do because it is important. Thank you for reading this! 

Now here is the comic! Although you may not be able to see some words or letters so I will be writing it down here, sorry if it confuses most of you. I don't know how to get a clear image of it and I don't know how to type in the letters as well....TuT 

So, the glitching part what Ben is saying is; "Say that again???" I'm sorry about that! >-< 

Also the story is going to where Erin has some pockys and of course Ben loves food :333 he asks Erin for a pocky, but then Erin get's pissed off and tried because most of  the time Ben doesn't like to share his food, if Erin tried guess what? Ben will just punch or either kick her almost breaking her bones or either she just get's injured! XD Erin didn't wanted to give Ben any for a payback when Ben had "promised" Erin to give her some but he never did. Erin did that as a payback to make Ben learn his lesson at least but it ended up badly that Ben was pissed off. Erin got electrocuted by Ben. But this is a anime Au so Erin didn't die lol! XD

This is called a Anime Au, Ben has inhuman strength in this one like for example Ben does a round kick at someone and send them flying Ben almost also broke their bones for just ONE kick. Yeah that's how strong he is! XD I've been doing this role play with somebody and I thought it be funny! 

Thank you for looking at this comic! :33333 Bye! I might post a doodle of these two lol. Of course I do have a "original" for these two also. The original will be posted as well soon. Each of these Au's and original have their own canon into it! Just remember that! Of course I do have a dark Au as well, since it is called "Creepypasta" after all. I follow the canon of Creepypasta's as well. So I wanted to make a dark Au as well instead of wholesome, and ridiculous crazy shit. 

The dark Au is pretty similar to the Jadusable experience. There are no good endings in that Au. Because it will make the story more better~ be prepared~

I honestly felt like I've messed up on drawing Ben now- because the hair and the beanie- uRGH!